~10~

~Eri POV~

I watched in horror as N/n fell unconscious. Even though she was already passed out, Overhaul kept slamming her head on the wall. I could do nothing but scream and yell for him to stop...My quirk isn't made to help her...

"P-Please! S-Stop!" I yelled out in between sobs. "S-She's already passed out!"

Overhaul slowly looked over to me. He slammed N/n's head into the wall one last time as he lets go of her head. I watch her body slide down the wall, blood dripping from everywhere.

"I stop-" He slowly started walking over to me, malice dripping in his voice.. "-when I want to!" He started running over and grabbed my arm.

I looked at him in terror as I screamed and tried to wiggle free. "L-Let me go! I need to check o-on N/n!"

He lifted my arm, me now being dragged on the floor. "Let her die for all I care! She's proved all the hard work I've put in has gone to waste!"

"N-no! Please! I don't wa-want to lose her!" I cried out as he continued to drag me. Not only am I crying because N/n is bleeding out, but because it was my fault...If I had only told the green man I needed help..this wouldn't have happened...

"Shut up! You're only making this worse for yourself!"

He dragged me into the room. I knew I messed up... but I didn't know how bad it would be this time... I'm not excited...

~Time skip~

~7 hours later ~

I groaned as I woke up. I felt a comfy bed under me and a warm blanket on me, so I knew I was back in my room. I felt the pain come back up in my arms and legs.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I just continued to lie down...I felt like my arms were on fire...

I sigh as I slowly open my eyes to look around. The smell of blood was in the air... I hated that smell...But, my wounds are all covered, and they don't feel like they're bleeding...

Suddenly, the memories of N/n came back...I haven't seen her since then..!

"N-N/n?!" I called out... I didn't get a reply...I decided to sit up, even if it hurt. Tears came out as I held back a yelp.

Once I got up, I quickly looked around, trying to find her. I kept looking until I looked at the corner of the room...

Laying on the floor, I saw N/n...She was covered head to toe in blood...I can see a ton of gashes and wounds all over her...I couldn't even tell if she was breathing...

I could feel the sweat drip down my face as I got up. I winced as I took my first step. It felt like I was standing on thousands of needles. I shook my head as I quickly ran to N/n's side.

I shook her arm. "N/n! N/n please wake up!" I could feel my eyes start to burn as tears flowed out of my eyes. "Please! I need you!"

I laid my head on her arm as I sobbed. "Please N/n..! I can't go on without you!"

I stayed there for what seemed like an hour, just hoping to feel her move, even just a bit...

~Y/n's POV~

Darkness was all I could see. My body felt like it was on fire. I could feel blood trickling down my head and arms. This might be one of the worst pains I've ever had...

I shut my eyes tightly as I stayed still. I slowly opened them, feeling pressure on my left arm. I craned my neck and looked down to see Eri sitting next to me with her head leaning on my arm. I could feel her tears dripping onto my arm. I hated to see her cry...