~16~

I smiled slightly as Eri nodded and Midoriya replied, "Mhm!" Mr. Aizawa discreetly looked over to me, asking for what I thought. I softly nodded as he smiled, "I'm glad you three did."

~Midoriya POV~

Aizawa sensei walks up to the chair next to Kemuri's bed and sits down. He sighs as he leans back. "You know you're not supposed to use your quirk on the staff, correct?" 

Kemuri looks at him and nods before grabbing her notebook. 'I know. But it's not my fault they treated me as some kind of fragile kid. Plus, they were refusing to let me see Eri.' 

"I understand that, but not only are you still recovering, you also could have hurt the nurse." Aizawa sensei replies, shaking his head. Kemuri quietly sighs and looks away. 

'I feel bad...I mean, she has been alone for days, and seeing how close she is with Eri; I'm not surprised she did that...' I thought as I mentally sighed. 'She looked like she was having a good time while we were talking. Well, me talking and her writing back, but never mind that! The mood kinda went down, I could try talking again. Maybe it'll bring the mood up.' 

"Hey Kemuri?" I looked over to Kemuri, who was already looking at me, "Do you like- uh-" I paused for a moment. 'Crap! I didn't think of what I was going to say! What could I even ask?!' I mentally panicked before I said the first word that came to mind, "All Might?" I gave her an awkward smile before looking away slightly and scratching the back of my head. 

A minute went by before I heard a small, almost inaudible, "Hm" and when I looked back at her, she shrugged and somewhat nodded. I smiled, "That's great! I love All Might! I have a couple of videos of his fights on my phone if you want to watch them?" I ask while taking out my phone. 

She looked as if she was confused for a moment, thinking of what I said. "They're like replays of his fights, so people can watch them at a later time if they want to see it." Aizawa sensei announced randomly as both she and I looked over. Kemuri nodded in understanding before she looked back over to me, faintly nodding. 

'Huh? Is that what she was confused about? What a video was?? I'm going to have to get used to this.' I smile as I carefully get off the bed and walk to the opposite side of Aizawa sensei. Kemuri watched me closely as I walked around the bed, moving closer to Aizawa Sensei's side when I got next to her. 'I guess she doesn't fully trust me yet...That's fine!' I sit down and move a bit back, giving her some space. 

I hold out my phone and turn it on. I look next to me, seeing Kemuri looking at my phone as I smile. 

My phone turns on and shows my lock screen: 

I smile softly at the picture as I unlock it to my home screen, which shares the same photo

I smile softly at the picture as I unlock it to my home screen, which shares the same photo. I think as to which video I should show Kemuri, debating if I should show videos I've taken or the ones online. I turn to Kemuri to ask her which she'd prefer to see her still staring at my phone.