~1~

~Age: 4~

Y/n POV

"Katsu! Katsu! Come on, Zuku is here!" I say, grabbing onto my brothers arm, pulling him to the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He replies, laughing as he removes his arm from my grip.

"N/n! Kacchan!" Zuku runs through the door and hugs us. The push from the sudden hug makes all of us fall to the ground with a loud thud.

For a split second we all just stare at each other until we burst out laughing. We eventually calm down and get back up as I dust the dirt off my clothes.

"Aren't you guys excited?!" Zuku says with a bright smile.

"Huh? For what?" I say, tilting my head to the side, questioning to myself if I had forgotten something important.

"For our quirks, of course!" Katsu pinches my cheek, pulling  on it.

"Ow!! Let go Katsu! I remember now!" He finally lets go of my cheek and I rub it 'Now my cheek is going to be all red.'

All of a sudden, Katsu burst out laughing and I can see Zuku trying to hide his laugh. "What's so funny?"

Katsu fell to the ground, tears coming from his eyes as he laughs.

"Your cheek...it's all red.." Zuku finally says, covering his mouth.

"Hey!" I look down at my brother, "It's not funny! What if it stay there forever?!"

He wipes the tears away from his eyes and regains his breath, "Calm down, it'll go away eventually." He pats the top of my head as I pout, "It better.."

"What quirk do you think you'll get?" Zuku says, as I turn away from my brother and look at him.

"Hmm, I don't know, but I hope it's cool! I want to be a hero, like AllMight!!"

"Yeah! I'm going to be a hero and you guys can be my sidekicks!" Katsu declares as Zuku jumps up and down, "Yeah!"

I laugh watching Zuku jump up and down so happily.

~Age: 4, small timeskip~

"Y/n! Katsuki! Come inside, dinners almost ready!"

"I'll race you there!" I say, already starting to run back home.

"Hey! No fair, that's cheating!" Katsu starts running after me as we both laugh.

We run for a bit before I reach the steps of the house first. "Haha! I win."

He finally catches up and goes towards me, "That's not a fair win! You started before me!"

I smile before walking into the house, sitting at the dinning room table, Katsu sitting down next to me.

After a few minutes mommy comes back in the room and serves us dinner, sitting at the table with daddy.

"I heard yelling, did something happen outside?" Daddy asks as he takes a bite of food.

I already have a mouth full of food as I look at Katsu who looks like he's about to tell the best story ever.

"You wouldn't believe it! Y/n!" He points at me. "cheated when we raced over here! I would have won!" He hits the table as a spark, or, more of a small explosion appears.

"Woah! What was that?!" I ask, swallowing the food at was once in my mouth.

"Woah!! Was that my quirk?!" Katsu looks up eagerly at mommy as she slightly laughs.