~7~

~Y/n POV~

I wake up to having Eri in my arms, still asleep. I smile and hug her tightly before letting go slowly, trying to keep her asleep.

I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, my legs dangling off of it. I start brushing out my hair with my fingers, wincing every time I get stuck on a knot.

After a few minutes, my hair is moderately untangled, me being too lazy to do the rest of it. I make my hair into a ponytail using only my hands and form a rubber band out of smoke in place of my hands.

I get up off the bed fully and start to stretch. I don't get time to do this during training so I like to do it once I wake up.

Behind me I hear Eri stirring around. I choose to ignore it, not wanting to risk her waking up. I continue to stretch as I hear a soft voice behind me. "062..?"

I turn around to see Eri sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I smile softly and walk over to her, waving.

"What doing?" she says quietly as she yawns. I grab the paper and a crayon from the counter and start to write 'Stretches'

"Ohhhh! Can I try?" I smile and nod as I help her off the bed.

'Watch me, then try to copy.'

She nods as she stands up straight with her hands on her hips.

I sigh as I start to stretch my shoulders, my left arm crossing over to my right as I push down my arm with my right hand. I then do the same to my right arm. I smile as I see Eri copying me.

She then looks at me with hopeful eyes. "Did I do good?!" I nod my head and put out a thumbs up. "Yay!!" she starts jumping up and down.

I wait for her to stop before continuing to the next one, touching my right foot with left hand, then touching my left foot with my right hand without bending my knees. She waits for me to stop as she imitates me. She looks up at me after and I smile and nod. She smiles brightly and claps for herself.

After a few more minutes of different stretches, I hear keys jingling, meaning it was time for training. I stand up straight as Eri looks up at me in confusion. I pat her head, still looking at the door as Bird opens it.

~3rd person POV~

Overhaul enters the room with a grin plastered on his masked face. "Good morning girls. I see you two have been getting ready for the day!"

062 nods and Eri looks at him confused. 'How did he know that?' The young girl thought, still not aware of the camera watching their movements.

"I hope you two are getting along well?" 062 nods again as Eri smiles, "Yep! We even stretched together!"

Overhaul looks over at her and smiles while nodding. "Good. Now if you don't mind, I will be taking 062 for now."

"Oh! Can I come!?" The little girl asks excitedly, not knowing the dangers. 062 snaps her next to look over at Eri. She pats her shoulder lightly and shakes her head, giving the young one a look of fear. Eri looks up at her, now rethinking her question.

"You want to come with us?" Overhaul says with a devilish look. Eri looks back at him and shakes her head. "No...I think I want to draw instead.."

Overhaul nods, knowing she only said no because of 062's advice. "Well then, we'll be off now, right 062?"

062 looks at him and nods, walking over. She looks at Eri one last time and gives a small smile and waves. Overhaul, noticing this slams the door shut before Eri could wave back.