~13~

~Y/n POV~

I stayed up all night, only the sound of beeping filling my head. I lay in bed and watched the window at the corner of the room. The thought of being able to see the world, to finally see the sky, dragged me in. The look of the fluffy clouds and the bright glare from the sun...I missed it. I watched from my bed, intrigued by the sky's changing colors. From the dark blue to the yellow-orange colors seeping through the shades. I loved it. It kept me at ease through the night, wondering what caused it, and how people could so easily pass over its beauty.

I sighed as I sat up. I can't just stay in bed all day. I feel...I wouldn't say fine, but...I feel better than I did when I was with Overhaul. I still feel all the cuts, all the broken bones, all the unhealed wounds. I think I'm just numb now...Maybe blood loss? But I need to find Eri. I don't know what time it is. There's a clock on the wall but I don't know how to read it...

I groaned as I moved my feet off of the bed. The wires connecting me to the machines were starting to itch and bother me. I looked around at them as I decided to take out the needles first. I took a deep breath before ripping them out. I took a deep breath as I sighed afterward. I set them on my bed and then grabbed onto the sticky pads on my chest. There were so many of them that I just decided to grab them all at once. I ripped them off and suddenly the beeping was replaced with blaring.

My eyes widened as I covered my ears. I jumped off the bed, stumbling before catching myself. 'How long have I been on there?' I shook my head lightly, shaking away the thoughts. I quickly ran to the door and opened it. I looked around before stepping out. I lightly closed the door, resulting in the blaring being muffled. I thought before deciding to go left. I continued walking as I saw the doctor running over.

We made eye contact before he started coming faster. My eyes widened as I turned around and ran the other way. "Hey! I- Uh- 062! Please stop, we need to get you back to bed!" I heard him yell out, hesitating on my given name. My heart started beating faster as I continued to run. I took a right turn as I ran into a semi-empty room, only tables and chairs around. My breathing got faster as I continued running.

That was until I found a familiar face. I saw the man who saved me, along with two other men, one with green hair, and one with yellow hair. And next to them was a girl with light blue, almost grey hair. A small horn was on her head as she turned around, showing her red eyes. My eyes widened as I struggled to talk. "E-Eri..!" I finally coughed out.

The young girl's eyes found me as they widened. "Kemuri?!" She dropped the little toy she had in her hand as she ran to me. I grabbed her, picked her up and hugged her. I shut my eyes tight as my legs gave out. I knelt down and kept hugging her. "Kemuri! I missed you! I didn't know where you were a-and I was so scared!" Eri yelled out, her voice breaking from tears as she tightened her grasp.

I heard footsteps running up to me, both from in front of me and from behind me. "062! We have to get back to your room, You're not healed yet.." I heard the doctor say, thankfully not making any attempt to take me away from Eri.

"Eri? Is this your sister?" I heard a voice say. It was one of the boys voice. I wouldn't say it's high pitched, but it's definitely not a deep voice.

After a few minutes, I let go of Eri and pulled away, my hands still on her shoulders. She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "H-how are they treating you..?" I say in a soft whisper only Eri can hear as I motion my head over to the three men.

"Good...Mr. Aizawa has been teaching me games while Mr. Deku and Lemillion helped!" She said, not a smile on her face, but it was obvious she was happy. I tilted my head, "Who..?" I whispered.

"Oh!" She backed away, my hands falling off her shoulders, as she pointed to the man who saved me. "This is Mr. Aizawa," She pointed to the green boy, "This is Mr. Deku," She pointed to the yellow boy, "And this is Lemillion. Mr. Deku and Lemillion saved me, and Mr. Aizawa has been helping me!" I looked at the three as I nodded. I sighed before standing up, struggling slightly. Adrenaline seemed to have left my body as it was hard to stand, pain shooting up my body. I groaned as I held my stomach, stumbling over to a wall. "Kemuri?! What's wrong?" Eri says worried as she comes towards me. I quickly try to hide the pain as I look at her, not wanting to worry her as I shake my head slightly.