~9~

~Y/n POV~

I groan as I get up, grabbing on to anything I can for support. My entire body aches and my head is spinning. I struggle to walk over to the bed as I hold onto my head.

I sat down and stared at the door, waiting for Eri to come back. 'I'm sure he found out how to use her quirk to his advantage..I tried to protect her, but guess that didn't work out..' I sigh as I lay back on the bed. Although I was passed out, I didn't get any real sleep, so I'm still tired.

After what felt like hours, I finally heard the locks turning. I quickly sat up and looked at the door. It slowly opened to reveal Eri crying, bandages wrapped around her arms and legs, and her gripping onto the bottom of her dress.

"Get inside already. I don't have time to deal you." Bird pushed her in with his knee and slammed the door. She stumbled as I got up and quickly went to her, holding her so she doesn't fall.

"W-Who-" She looked up and stared at me as more tears came out. "N/n?!" She hugged onto me tightly. "I thought- I thought you were-"

"Shhh." I quietly whispered to her as I picked her up, bringing her to bed. She held onto me as I sat down while holding her.

Seeing the blood from the wounds seeping out, but no other injuries like bruises, I knew my suspicions about what Bird was using her for were correct. If she had bruises, then I would have thought he was training her; but knowing his feelings about quirks and seeing what Eri could do with hers, he has to be making something out of her blood.

Although I don't know exactly what it is, I know it can't be good. All I know is that I have to get her out of here, and quick. She's so little that I don't think she can survive in a situation like this.

"Sleep..I know..those hurt.." I quietly whisper. As embarrassing as it is, I'm scared. I'm scared to break the rules again. Knowing what it feels like to have my arms explode. I sound weak but it hurt, I don't want to feel it again. And I think Eri understands that since she just looks at me and nods.

I lay down with her in my arms. I bring her closer as we both close our eyes. Although, I don't sleep. I'm thinking of ways to help Eri escape. I just need to figure out when Bird is having one of his meetings. I can use my tendrils to slip through the bottom of the door and unlock it. Allowing me to watch them unlock it was a dumb mistake on their end. But I'll also have to figure out what room the meeting will be in. Usually there'll be a bunch of guards going around the room, so it'll be pretty easy as long as I look closely.

I sigh as I try to think of ideas. 'I'll have to tell Eri all of this..I hope it goes well...'

~Time skip~
~4 months later~
___________________________________
Time line of events I will be using:

~Time skip~~4 months later~___________________________________Time line of events I will be using: