~3~

~1 Year later~
~Age:8~

Y/n POV

I don't know how long it's even been. It's felt like forever. Everydays always the same, but i've learned some things. Or some...rules...I should say.

1. Don't disobey him. or else you'll go to the 'fun' room.
2. Don't say his name. He'll find out someway.
3. Never remove your mask. He doesn't want to see that face of yours.
4. Stay quiet. Anything you say will just be used against you.
5. Don't try to remove your restraints. It will just result in tighter ones. 'My wrist are constantly bleeding..'
6. Always complete trainings. You might think it's bad, but once you've gotten your punishment for not completing them; you'll be convinced hell is a better place.

Those are just some ways I've survived this long. I've been trying to mark down the days I've been here, but there are days were I pass out and don't wake up for a while, so it's not very accurate...

I really do miss being out in the open. The only times where I see light is in the training room, and that isn't even real light, just a few bulbs in every corner. Apparently it's so I can see better through the dark, which can help me see through my smoke.

The constant training is draining. I'm constantly inhaling smoke, and on top of that, I have to dodge from really hot fire, and when it hits me, it definitely hurts more than regular orange fire...

My thoughts are interrupted by distant footsteps approaching the door, the same ones from the first day I arrived here. 'Training day again...yay'

The door slams open and the light spills in. "Rise and shine, sweetheart!" I hate it when he calls me sweet names. He tries to get me to trust him, and it's not working.

I nod at him, learning my lesson from the last time I tried to glare at him.

He chuckles as he walks up to me and takes of the chains connecting me to the bed as he quickly wraps some kind of tendrils coming from his back around my wrist. He pulls me off the bed as I fall the the ground. "Get up! We don't have time for this!"

I quickly get up as he pulls me out the room. We walk to the room and I see him. I call him Fire, I mean, it's his quirk and he won't tell me his name, nor do I want to ask for it. He's leaning on the wall, arms crossed in front of his chest.

He pushes me in, removing the tendrils, and shuts the door, locking it. "Welcome back, Y/n~." Fire says as he pushes off the wall and walks up to me. "Looks like you finally woke up!"

I nod and get into a fighting position, putting my hands up. He just smirks at me as he throws balls of fire at me. I grab a pole from the floor, from the last fight we had, and start running at him, avoiding the fire. Just as I get to him, he easily kicks my stomach, causing me to be pushed back and fall to the ground.

 Just as I get to him, he easily kicks my stomach, causing me to be pushed back and fall to the ground