~2~

Y/n POV

Waking up, I looked around to see complete darkness with my mouth restricted by a rope. My first instinct was to get up but after trying it, I was pulled down immediately. I start thrashing my arms and legs around, trying to get free but to no avail, it wasn't budging. 'Where am I?! It's so dark...I want to go home...'

Just as I stopped trying, I was blinded by a door opening and a bright lights turning on above me. I hear heavy, aggressive foot steps slowly walking over to me. Finally, my eyes adjusted and i looked around and saw the room looked completely abandoned. Looking down, i was on a broken down bed with a hook like chain above me. The chains above were holding my arms and chains around the bed were holding my legs. There was dirt and dried blood all around me. To my left, there was a door leading up and a box close to it, with what looked like a shovel handle and multiple other weapons inside. There was also a camera and multiple chairs in front of me, with some of them being broken.

 There was also a camera and multiple chairs in front of me, with some of them being broken

I looked over to my right and saw it was almost completely empty. There was what looks like a mattress on the ground, again with blood on it, as well as on the walls. There was a few candles around and a shovel leaning on the wall. scratched onto the walls was, the words 'HELP ME!'. 'The tally marks...How long were they here for...Where are they now?' Again, there was  door with steps leading to it. I down next to the door and gag...there was a head...

I suddenly hear a chuckle beside me

I suddenly hear a chuckle beside me. I whip my head to look at who did it but see no one there. 'Was it really my imagination?'

"A curious little one, I see?" The voice appeared again, this time from in front of the bed.

I look over and see a tall man, wearing all black. This wasn't the one from the park, he was more slender, but shorter, and I saw a strand of white hair when I was trying to get out of his grasp.
But the man in front of me was nothing like that. He was tall, more muscular, and he had black hair.

"MMMM" I tried saying, thrashing my arms around, hoping I'd be free, although, I knew I wouldn't.

"And vocal I see.." He says, smiling as he walked over to me and grabbed my chin, making me look at him in the eyes. They were dull. Lifeless.