~6~

~2 years later~

~12 years old~

~Y/n POV~

"Mmm" I quietly groan as I push myself off the ground. 'I guess I blacked out again..' I rub my head and get up, stumbling over to my bed.

Just like I thought when I first got here, it's not what it seems at all. I'm trained everyday. Sometimes by Bird, sometimes by his men. Although training is not as bad as Masters, it goes on for way longer. But the punishments...The punishments are so much worse here.

If I mess up a move, punishment. If I get too tired, punishment. If I show any weakness, punishment.

The worst part is, he sees every emotion as a weakness! Like come on, I'm still human believe it or not, I have feelings! But either way, I've learned to control my emotions. I don't show any, and if I'm honest, I didn't really need to show any emotion.

I sigh as I sit down on my bed, my legs dangling off the edge. My arms hurt. Bird takes his punishments too far.

Depending on the mistake, I have different punishments. If I get tired, or if I miss a move, I go into the room. The room is terrible, but better than punishment two. The room is to 'keep me in my place' apparently. I get strapped onto a table, and the more I try to refuse the restants, the worse it gets for me. I'm laid onto a table as one of the 'White Coats' come up to me. Then they cut into my arms and legs. Depending on how many moves I miss, that's how many cuts. Depending on how early I get tired, that's how many cuts.

But.. The worst punishment, is punishment two. If I show weakness, or refuse to do something during fighting; that's when Bird takes over the punishment. Usually, when weakness spills through, I'm too tired, too fatigue to fight or hold back.

Bird would drag me to a corner, to 'reduce messes' and remove his gloves... He then would grab my arm and...I think you know...He would then regenerate it back and repeat it depending on how many times I broke the rules. By the end of it, I would pass out and, I guess, brought back to my room.

Honestly, the training are better here than Master, but seeing how many times I mess up, I'd rather be back there.

I break out of my thought process when the door is opened. I look over to see Bird and a small child next to him. she has short blue hair with a oversized shirt that looks like dress on her. "062, I'd like to introduce you to my niece, or as I would like to say, my daughter." I see him smile through the mask as I nod. "As I only have one room, she'll be sharing your room. " I nod once again. The small girl walks in and stands in the middle of the room.

"062, come here." I get off the bed and walk over to him. He crouched down in front of me, "You. You are expected to take care of her. If anything happens, I won't hesitate to kill you. You are to sacrifice your own life if anyone were to hurt her. Specifically if heroes were to somehow break in, you are to protect her. I expect something special from her in the future, and that can't happen if she's dead. Understood?" I nod as he smiles and stands back up. "Good, now run along, get acquainted." He leaves and closes the door behind him as I walk back over to the bed, sitting on it.

I look over to the small girl as she looks at the bed. I tilt my head as I poke her head, getting her attention. She looks up at me, "Yes?". I point at her and then point to the bed, seeing as she's too short to get up by herself. She tilts her head, "Asking if I want get on bed?" I nod as she shyly looks down and nods.

I can't help but have a small smile. 'I guess taking care of her won't be too bad as long as she's this well behaved.' I create a small platform under her that could hold her, making tendrils in case she doesn't hold her balance. 'Good thing I can make platforms quicker now.'