~12~

I apologize for the late update, but I had/am at the hospital.

Update! N/n will now be changed to Kemuri, which means smoke! Thanks to @_iNeedTherapy_ !

I will not be updating the previous chapters, as that would send out too many notifications, so I'm sorry if it causes any problems but just realize that whenever Eri called Y/n "N/n", it meant Kemuri.

______________________________________________________________________________

~Aizawa POV~

I sigh as I pick the girl up, my eyes going back to my usually tired look. "She's passed out," I say to the officers as I hold her close. "I'll bring her to the officer."

"Oh! No ErasureHead, we can bring-" I cut off the officer before she can finish her sentence, "No. She trusted me, I'll be bringing her." I say sternly as she nods. I turn my back to her and walk towards the entrance.

"I wonder how old she is. She's definitely malnourished, although after seeing Eri, I'm not surprised...She seems young, maybe around 12, 13...? I don't think she's much older."

I left the warehouse to see the ambulance with Eri was gone. "Damn it...I hope they don't wake up yet, they might panic not knowing where the other is."

I walk over to one of the four ambulances still outside the building. I felt a hand reach out to me and turned to see Ryuko. "Is...Is that her...?"

I nod my head. "I need to get her to the ambulance. She's injured everywhere, the only way I got her here was by promising she'll see Eri again." She looked down sadly as she let go of me. I made my way to the ambulance, handing her to the doctor.

"Careful, she was found under tremendous amounts of rubble. I have reason to believe she's injured in multiple other ways as well." They nod as they quickly strap her into the bed, connecting IVs and heart monitors to her. "And please," They turn to me, "Put her near Eri, they're sisters' and I have the right to suspect they have attachment issues." They quickly nod as they finish attaching the equipment. In a matter of a few minutes, they were gone.

"I guess I'll go back to the investigation." With a sigh, I turn around and return to the warehouse, putting my eye mask back on. I promise myself I'll visit the two. They're too young to be alone right now...

~Eri POV~

I stir lightly, keeping my eyes closed. The last thing I remember was...My eyes shot open.

I quickly sat up as my breathing became uneven, looking around the room. 'I was saved by heroes! I have to find them!" I went to get up only to be stopped by the sound of the door opening. Standing there was a man with long hair dressed in all black, a boy with green fluffy hair, and a boy with blond hair, smiling at me.

"Wait...I know the two boys! those were my heroes!" My eyes widen. "H-Heroes.." Was all I muttered as I stared at them.

"Eri! Y-You're awake!" I heard the green boy say. I slowly nod, still staring at them.

They all walk over to my bed, except for the black-haired man, who I don't know; he stays behind.

"Eri! I'm Lemillion, one of the heroes who saved you. But you can call me Mirio!" I blinked as I nodded, now out of my trance.

"And I'm Deku! Well, Deku's my Hero name, my real name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me either! I know you just got free, so you don't have to remember immediately, I just hope that you will eventually! You know-" He was interrupted by the blond boy. "Midoriya, you're rambling..."