~15~

'His eyes. His hair. His rambling. His laugh. He seems so familiar, yet I can't tell where I know him from..'

~Y/N POV~

I mentally sigh as I push the thought of it away. I nod at his introduction as I grab the notebook and pen I used to communicate with. 

'Nice to met you to. Thank you for saving Eri.' I wrote, turning the page to the two boys in front of me—the two look at each other and smile.

"You don't have to thank us for saving her, we chose to participate. We're just glad that you're both safe and good." The blond boy, Mirio(?), says as he looks at both me and Eri.

I nod as I look at the green boy, again. 'Midoriya? I swear I've heard of that before...He looks so familiar, but I don't think I've ever seen him with Overhaul.' I sigh as I start writing.

'Midoriya, is that how you spel it?' I show him the book. He nods happily, "Yep, you got it! Is there a specific reason why you want to know?" 

I nod slightly. 'You lok familier. Were you ever with Overhal?' I turn the page over to him as his smile drops slightly.

"W-what? With Overhaul?! No, of course not! I-I promise! If it comforts you more, I don't think I recognize you..?" I look at him with narrow eyes as I look over to Mr. Aizawa for confirmation. 

He looks at me and nods, "Midoriya has no connection to Overhaul, I can assure you." My eyes return to normal as I nod. Having him confirm it, and believing it, I don't know why it helped me believe it. I can't trust him so easily. He could be lying. I'll keep that in mind...

"Well uh, how about we play a game?" Mirio says, presumably trying to ease the tension. I look over to Eri, seeing what she wants to do. She nods her head quickly as she looks up at me. I slightly nod as I signal for her to go to them. She sits up as she gets off the bed, walking over to the two boys. Eri hugs the two as Mirio hugs her back and Midoriya pats her head. 

I let out a sigh as I leaned back on the wall, seeing Mr. Aizawa walking over to me. "Kemuri? Are you going to play with them?" I look at him and shrug, grabbing my notebook and starting to write. 'Dont think I want to.'

He nods, "That's fine, you don't have to. I know you're not very trusting in the boys yet." I nodded as I looked at the boys, who pulled out a small blue structure that came with red and yellow chips. 

"If you'd like, we could go over your spelling. If you want to learn now, that is." I look at him and shrug. 'If I'll be having to write to talk, I'll have to learn how to spell.' I got off the wall, turned my body to face him, and nodded.

He slightly smiled. "Alright then." He sat down in the chair next to the bed. "We'll start with some basics, let's try names." I nodded as he started naming people, having me write down their names.

~Slight TimeSkip~
~An hour and a half later~

That might have been the stupidest thing I've learned yet. Sure, names were easy, just a few silent letters, should be easy to remember. But why the hell are there so many in regular words? And why do some words have such unnecessary ones?! 

By the time an hour and a half went by, Eri was finished playing and sat down next to me, watching me write.

"Why are you learning that Kemuri? I thought you knew how to already?" Eri asked.

I shook my head, writing, 'No. I didn't get to write a lot before I was taken.' I turn the page to her as she "oh's" and nods her head. 

She then looks over to Mr. Aizawa and tilts her head. "Mr. Aizawa? When do kids learn to write, or go to school?"