Intro

It was eclipse and young female metkayian had went to spirt tree, to pray and ask for help from the great mother. She had been coming here in hopes that great mother will hear her prays, she wishes for love and for a family of her own. Her sister and friends already found love and we're starting families but she was not lucky.

Y/n " oh please great mother hear my prays I want someone to love and I want to be loved, by someone I want to have kids of my own" you had the abilities of a tshaik but you were not a tshaik at all.

Y/n " maybe I won't be lucky to have love and a family of my own" you are kindhearted women and care for your people, but there were times you wanted to have what everyone else wanted. A family and love of your own but you we're starting to think maybe that was not in the book for you.

Ronal " ma y/n" you soon turned around to see ronal she soon made her way towards, you saying nothing.

Ronal " don't cry the great mother will one day bless you with what you have been asking for"'

Y/n " oh ronal I'm starting to think she not hearing my prays"

Ronal " don't lose faith you will get your answers soon"'

Y/n " thank you ronal"

Ronal " now come on the children have been asking for you to come to dinner, and I don't think they will stop"

Y/n " fine let's go" the two women soon took off together and soon head back the village, with ronal doing her best to be there for you during your time of sorrow.