Chapter 17

The tiro of spider, loak and Krio had left the village and soon found a spot to hangout together. It was far enough away form home so that none of their parents will hear their conversation, or that no one else from the village will ear drop and report to anything that was being spoken. It was easy to tell where this conversation was leading to at the moment.

Kiri " so our mom had talked with us later night and apologized for her actions"

Spider " wow"

Lo'ak " yes it seems like she had spoken with your mom yesterday and had felt bad about her behavior"

Spider " yes my mom said she came by the home and apologized towards her and said she wish to say sorry to me and my brothers"

Kiri " I want to take her apology and believe she really means it, but i feel like she doing it to for another reason"

Spider " i don't know coming from my moms word she seems to see, the errors of her ways but she also might be scared of my aunt and uncle"

Lo'ak " so are you going to forgive our mom"

Spider " I don't know it seems like everyone has been asking my mom, to help them gain forgiveness from me"

Kiri " what has she said"

Spider " that they need on an apology themselves and come to me verse having me talk for them"

Kiri " oh that very nice of your mom not making your forgive everyone right away"

Spider " that my mom .... Look guys I love and care for you both but I don't know if I can forgive your mom and dad so easily... along with norm and the others I know they took care of me but ..."

Loak " we understand dude if we were like you we might be forgiving all the time, even we haven't made peace with our mom"

Spider " huh"

Kiri " we heard her out but still haven't forgotten the words she spoke, sometime it feels like we are not the kids she wanted and wished for ... we are nothing like neteyeam and Tuk and we will never be like them"

Spider " hey it will be boring if you are like them"

Loak " yeah but it easy the clan accepts you for being different while are clan, seems to judge even after all that happened"

Spider " my aunt said the ocean has always have a way of bringing everyone together, it had no beginning or no end"

Kiri " wisdom from you wow anymore wise words monkey boy ... hey I can't call you that anymore"

Spider " nope" the tiro soon laughed at the whole situation they had felt good as they had been able to have some fun, but soon the two boys had noticed there was something that matter with kiri.

Spider " kiri is everything okay"

Kiri " even due everything seem to be good now sort of there are still some issues at home between us and Neytiri, along with dad and her relationship"

Spider " they still hadn't made up after the whole fall out at my home"

Lo'ak " no they act like everything is good between them but it easy to see that is not the truth, as mot everything happy in the sulky home"

Spider "wow guys that sucks but if become to much you all can come to stay with me it will be fun"

Lo'ak " thanks dude"

????? " hey you three" the trio had soon looked and saw tsireya and the guys coming their ways on their Iiu, they soon had hopped onto the rock that tiro were hanging out on. As all of their iiu started swimming around hav8ngba good time and all that.

Tsireya " we have been looking for you but could find you anywhere"

Spider " oh sorry we had to get away and wanted to talk the three of us"

Aonung " we can see that a warrior had told us that he saw you all three leave in this direction so we followed"

Neteyam " hey where is Tuk o thought she was with you three done tell me she off here alone or she is with the triplets ... we can't leave them all alone like that"

Kiri " clam your nerves they are good"

Rotxo " huh"

Tisreya " wait what is going on here"

Lo'ak " well you see the young ones decide to help with the plan on getting the couple together"

Tisreya " oh tell me more"

Spider " so the triplets and Tuk had asked planned on taking Tsu'tey with then to go play elsewhere, and they will later ask or have my mom comes as well ... so by now is the grace of eywa are hearing us out their idea would of worked perfectly"

Rotox " wow that a good idea"

Aonung " yes I can see that working as no one could possibly say no to them well let's hope this helps move on the plan"

Spider " good because after their plan we soon started taking out plans or ideas into actions"

Tsireya " do you think we might be going a bit to far with this or over stepping some boundaries" the kids had looked at each other and thought about it for a while.

Kids " nah" they all soon started laughing as they were all thinking the same thing and if they were not the ones, to set up the couple someone else will at the end of day.

Neteyam " okay so will go idea or plan will happen after the young ones we need to make sure it goes well, and no one is that obvious about our plan"

Kiri " I and tisreya can go aunt y/n has offer us some lessons we can take that opportunity and speak up Tsu'tey along with saying they seem very close"

Tisreya " yes that is true"

Neteyam " good and we can go hunting with uncle Tsu'tey and we can speak up aunt y/n"

Aonung " I love this plan it going to work perfectly" the kids had looked at each other and nodded their heads knowing this plan will work our perfectly in the end.

???? " so what are you kids planning with y/n and Tsu'tey" the the kids all become spooked when they heads a voice they all knew so well. they turned around and spotted tonowari and Jake behind them on their creatures, the group of teens knew they are busted and might be in trouble as well. This might be the end of their matchmaker plans as silence had fallen upon the group as everyone is now looking at each other thinking of what will be spoken next.