Chapter 18

Silence and looking at each other was the only thing, between the two groups of children and olo'eythans. No seem to be wanting to say anything at the moment, as the kids were coming up with some excuse on their heads to tell. While Jake and tonowari are looking at the group of teens, wanting some answers from them for the conversation they had overheard that the moment. There was no one speaking at the moment just dead silenced and looking at each other. Soon this silence had become to much and someone finally decided to speak up.

Jake " listen kids none of you are in trouble we just want to know what the matter"

Neteyam " well dad you see we were just having a friendly conversation, among friends and family"

Tonowari " about what if you don't mind telling us because it sounds like it about, y/n and tsutey so care tell us more"

Kids " ......"

Jake " fine if you kids don't wish to tell us we can tell all your mothers and see what they have to say along, with Tsu'tey as well"

Kids " no"

Lo'ak " okay we will tell but don't tell mom or aunt y/n and ronal"

Aonung " yes we can't have then knowing just yet along with Tsu'tey but please don't tell our moms"

Rotxo " please baba don't tell mom"

Tonowari " okay we will not tell them you all will be good so tell us what you all were talking about"

Kiri " fine come join us on here and we will tell you everything" the father soon got off their creatures and soon got onto the rock and sat down with the kids.

Neteyam " we have noticed there is a special connection between aunt y/n and Tsu'tey and we think they will be a perfect couple together"

Spider " yes my mom seems to really like Tsu'tey and has had him over to dinner as well and Tsu'tey seem to like her as well"

Tsireya " they have had their moments were it seems like they are flirting with each other"

Lo'ak " so we have been coming up with ways to get them together"

Jake " okay yes I have noticed that as well and I think they will be a perfect couple as well, uncle Tsu'tey does deserve a love life after all that happened"

Tonowari " yes y/n has been through many challenges in life and does deserve a chance with love real love after all, and Tsu'tey as accepted spider the triplets .. wait where are the little ones"

Jake " yes where are they"

Neteyam " helping us with the plan on getting aunt y/n and uncle Tsu'tey together"

Jake " so you have started calling her aunt"

Lo'ak " well yes spider is family to us making y/n and the triplets our family as well and if she gets together with Tsu'tey then they will be family for us all even more ... and she fine with us calling her aunt y/n"

Tsireya " yes she had accepted them calling her aunt y/n"

Kiri " since we have arrived her she has become a role model to us and person we can go to for advice or help"

Jake " that good to hear spider son what are you feelings know if Tsu'tey does mate with your mom, he will become your stepfather"

Spider "he will be my dad or father jake with all respect and I do accept their relationship I and my brothers, wish for our mom to be happy ... as knowing she hasn't have a good love life"

Tonowari " yes that true"

Jake " how so if you don't mind me asking"

Spider " well some of the candidates or suitors that came who didn't leave here didn't like the idea of being a stepfather, to kids who are deemed a mystery"

Jake " oh"

Tonowari " yes I and ronal had tried to help but it never seem to have romantic relationship in the end"

Spider " mom says she doesn't blame you or aunt ronal she had said the right one will come in due time, and that right one seems to be Tsu'tey"tonowari and Jake had smiled and nodded their heads as they were liking what the kids were saying to them.

Tonowari " well then what can we do to help"

Aonung " huh"

Tonowari " I said what can we do to help see your aunt had helped me get to know your mother, and giving us time away from the clan when we were younger she was helpful and now I wish to help her find live after all she has done"

Tsireya " okay baba you can help as well the more the merrier"

Jake " well you can count me in I'm friends with Tsu'tey and I will like to help with getting them together"

Kiri " well that amazing to know we have more help we are planning to ask avroke and tarsem as they are close, with tsutey"

Jake " that will be good but we can ask them later on right now they seem busy and we don't need everybody knowing, right now as that might cause trouble and gain attention of the pair"

Tonowari " along with ronal if she find out we are doing this it might end up good or bad for us, as your mother protective of her younger sister and if anything bad happens then we are dead"

Neteyam " okay what about grandmother"

Jake " we might already know we can ask her later and don't say she will not she will it moat she knows everything"

Lo'ak " well now it seems like we have more members to the team and now we have to see what will be next, or what else we can do to help them get closer"

Tonowari " okay but when it get your mother and neytiri attention we will have to tell them everything's"

Kids " yes sir" it seems like the group had added two new members to their matchmaker group on getting, the young couple together. Now they were going to make sure not to draw to much attention to themselves as they didn't wish, t9 make anything awkward or bad for everyone. Even when it comes to love sometime there is the need for some help from those around to help the perfect couple together in the end.