Chapter 13

It had been the day after Jake and his human friends had come to your home seeking am audience with you to speak about spider, much has changed over night. It seems like your eldest son had become happier and that made you happy to see a bright smile on his face, as she ran off with his friends and siblings. Moments like these always made you smile brightly as the children deserve some happiness in their lives verse saddened and always being serious all the time. Now you are hoping moments like these will stay the same forever and will never go away.

Spider " Hey Mom I'm going to check out the human base with everyone"

Y/n "Okay, honey"

Spider " Can I bring my brothers with me as well?"

Y/n " boys do you want to go see the humans with spider"

Okini " yes Mommy can we we will be good"

Wutee " we will be good we promise"

La"yt " please mommy can we go as well"

Y/n " fine but I want you three to listen to your brother and the older kids, and the humans as well"

The boys "Yes Mommy"

Y/n "Okay you all can go have fun" all four boys had smiled towards you as you look at them, you are happy to see them with bright smiles on thier face.

Aonung " hello aunt y/n"

y/n " hello my dears"

lo'ak " hello y/n did spider tell you we are all going to the humans base today"

y/n " yes he told me I hope you all have a fun day children"

tsireya " we will aunite"

kiri " we will be good y/n and we will make sure the younger kids stay out of trouble"

y/n " thank you kiri" the childern and teens soon left your home as head off to see the humans, you are happy to see them all gettng along verse being distance towards each other and having hate for one other.

Later that day

y/n " ........" you were getting reayd to head out to colletc some herbs from a far away inland, you had everything ready.

tonowari " y/n there you are"

y/n " good moring tonowari oh hello jake sully and tsu'tey if you are here to aks me about the children, they are not here at the moment that have left to go see the human homes"

tonowari " oh yes my children had meantion that as they wish to see how the human live"

jake " there no need to worry the children will be safe there no harm will come to them"

y/n " that good to know"

tonowari " are you heaidng out"

y/n " yes I'm going to one of the far away insland to gather some herbs and anything else"

tsu'tey " may i come with you"

y/n " you wish to come with me"

tonowari " yes that will be good idea for someone to go with you i don't need any harm coming to you"

jake " tonowari is right it will be good for someone to come with you, and tsu'tey it a good warroir he will keep you safe from harm"

y/n " sure you can come tsu'tey if you dont mind helping around as well"

tsu'tey " i don't mind at all"

y/n " good coming along tsu'tey umm tonowari will you tell ..."

tonowari " i will tell your sister and the children you will be retuning home late this evening don't worry my friend" you and nodded your head tsu'tey had called his strimwing that soon showed up, as you got on yout IIu.