Chapter 9

Jake and tonowari had arrived at the village after sun set they were out meeting with all the other ocean navi clans, as Jake wanted to make peace with them as well and show respect to his clan new home. They had arrived home after the whole situation fully unaware what had taken place, between neytiri and you but they will swoon here what had happened.

Tonowair " it seems like the other clans have agree to help you jake sully we are in luck"

Jake " yes we are it but it seem like our visit made the children of the clan were seeing very disappointed"

Tonowari " oh yes they were hoping to see spider that boy is very popular among the tribes for his bravery, and many adventures"

Jake " oh I didn't know"

Tonowari " the boy has changed over the years since you last saw him jake sully but you have to remember, he has always be a child of eywa even if he was not navi"

Jake " I'm starting to think it took me to long to see that until now"

Tonowari " my mate and her sister care for the boy and welcome him into family knowing, he will make their family name proud"

Jake " Spider had always wanted to be a sully but he seems like he found his own family"

Tonowari " yes he has found his family and the great mother has made sure that happened but hear my waring, if one bad thing happens jake sully then you and your family along with your clan won't be able to stay here .... Will have to leave but the other clans won't give your refuge as you had disrespected one tribe you disrespected us all"

Jake " I will make sure that won't happen tonowair"

Tonowari " good" soon tonowari had left to go see his mate and children fully unaware what had happen to his nephew as Jake and retuned home to chaos, between his wife and kids.

Kiri " how dare you speak to spider like that I'm front of his mother mom don't you have any shame"

Lo'ak " that was completely rude mom what were you thinking"

Jake " hey what going on here don't take the tone with your mother"

Kiri " mother oh dad you should wait and hear what mom has done now"

Neytiri " I was speaking the truth"

Lo'ak " no you were speaking hate you have someone who no here anymore who been dead for fifteen years, and taking the hats out on spider"

Neytiri " my kids you have to understand I was doing what I thought was right"

Kiri " you were doing what was right for you mom and how can you be so mean to y/n after all she has done for us, she didn't have to help us and send someone else but she did"

Neteyam " kiri and Lo'ak clam down you are working yourself up into a fit"

Kiri " no she need to know what she did was wrong"

Jake " enough bed everyone we can speak about this in the morning when clear head prevail, I don't think your mother meant any harm"

Lo'ak " you two are always taking each others wide verse taking our side and listening to us good job sir" Lo'ak soon stormed into his room followed by his sibling none of them looking at their mother, jake was confused about what happened but at the moment he had to be on his wife side until he head the whole story. Neytiri was starting to feel some regret for her words but she was still staying true to her words.

Jake " you did what" Jake had finally be told the whole story word by word even Tsu'tey had spoken about the situation that had taken place last night.