Chapter 8

It wax the day after the whole meeting between you and spider old  guardians you still had mixed feeling about the omacayia and the humans . They acted like they cared about spider and some of them sound like they care about him, but you couldn't truly believe them. The only one you seemed to trust at the moment was Tsu'tey after seeing how he came out of his way to coke speak with spider and ask for his forgiveness, but when it came to Jake sully you really didn't have that much like towards the man and you also seen how he treated his youngest son Lo'ak. Jake was olo'eythan of his people and you couldn't cause problems with him, but you can keep some distance from you just because your son was friends with his kids doesn't mean you have to be friends with him as well or his wife.

????? " umm excuse me healer y/n" you soon looked up from your work in the healer hut and soon spotted Jake and Tsu'tey standing there.

Y/n " how many I hope you two is there a problem"

Jake " no we came to ask some follow up questions about our meeting yesterday"

Y/n " fine you can ask me as I have no on in here at the moment" Jake and Tsu'tey soon entered the room and squatted down a few feet from you.

Jake " my daughter Tuk has told me your are spider mom and that he has three younger siblings as well"

Y/n " yes spider is my son and older brother to three other kids I have"

Jake " so do the boys have a father shouldn't we be speaking with them as well"

Y/n " I don't have a mate I raised the boys on my own they had come to me and I took them in, and raised them as my kids regardless of blood relation"

Tsu'tey " that a honorable thing to do y/n"

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " why didn't you tell us from the start that you are spider mom and he is your son"

Tsu'tey " Jake"

Jake " I'm sorry I helped raised the boy and he was very close to my kids when he disappeared to broke them, and when we saw him again he fully changed he was no longer human and now navi"

Y/n " that was personal businesses and the spider personal information he has the rights to tell everyone, of the omatacayia and humans his relationships with other in the village"

Tsu'tey " we are so sorry it still hard on us that spider has been alive all of these years"

Y/n " look I ....."

Ronal " how dare you all come in here and speak rudely to my sister do you wish to be sent away"

Y/n " ronal it okay they mean no harm emotions are getting the best of everyone right now"

Ronal " of you and your clan have a problem with spider being my sister kid and my nephew address it now"

Jake " we mean no harm ronal we just wanted some answers my daughter had mentioned to at dinner last night, and I came here to get the clear answers as my kids seems not wanting to say anything else"

Y/n " kids could be very secretive about stuff when it comes to adults they think won't handle the new well"

Jake " may I speak with spider in person"

Y/n " like I have stated before jake sully you may speak with my son but if he doesn't wish to talk, then you shouldn't push him as it will cause problems"

Jake " thank you"

Y/n " your welcome"

Tsu'tey " we will be taking our leave now thank you both and sorry for the inconvenience"