Future of y/n and Tsu'tey

Hello everyone it time now to explain what the relationship of y/n and Tsu'tey will be in the book, as it progresses as many of you might have been wondering and commenting as well. Well they will become a couple but it will not be rushed it will be process due to the two characters past and their past relationships. Tsu'tey will become a father to the boys and not a step father, as he will be their father or dad. Tsu'tey will have a hard time winning over ronal as she is a women you would not want to make a enemy out of, and she will be testing the man every time she gets. Neytiri and you will have a few more time when you will bump heads when it has to involve spider, Lo'ak, and kiri. There will be some time when the two women will finally become friends but it will not be an easy road for them. Tsu'tey and you will have a wonderful and beautiful relationship that soon might blossom into something else as time goes by for everyone.

Update

I will not be rushing the relationship between y/n and Tsu'tey that much, but over time there will be a pace where it shown the relationship is speeding up. Tsu'tey will started acting more like a father to spider and triplets in the upcoming chapters of the book.