Chapter 16

Yesterday was shocking and eventful after Neytiri came to your home and apologized for her actions and words towards her and her family. There was some faith you had in Neytiri that she could change and make amends with her kids and spider, but deep down, you knew it was not going to be an easy job for her. There seemed to be some uneasy tension between her and the older kids, as they still remember what she had done that night. This was something that you couldn't make happen as Neytiri had to be the one to make amends for what she had done, and you can't force the teens to forgive her and move on from what she had done.

Spider " mom"

Y/n "Yes my son" You were making your morning meal when Spider came into the room, he had a sad look on his face.

Y/n "My boy what the matter why do you look so sad"

Spider " I'm not sad Mom I just want to know why Neytiri, was here yesterday after all that happened last time she was here"

Y/n "Oh my dear son have a sit with me and help me make the meal"

Spider " yes mother"

Y/n "Well she came here asking about you and wishing for forgiveness from you and our family, it seemed like she felt bad about what happened between us and her"

Spider " ......"

Y/n " speak your mind my son I have raised you to always speak your mind, and make sure your voice is heard"

Spider " mom do you think they really mean they are sorry, I know Tsu'tey said he was sorry for not being there for me and I forgave them ... but I don't know about all these others when I was younger they were my hero's but I don't know anymore"

Y/n " my son you have all right to feel that way about your past with them, and you don't have to forgive them right away after all they had done... forgiveness will not granted to anyone"

Spider " I will have to think about it and see if I wish to have a relationship with any of them, but I will do my best to make you proud"

Y/n " you always make me proud my boy my son"

Spider " thank you mom"

Ia'yt " can I help" you and spider soon notice Ia'yt standing there it seems like he had woken up, as his brother are still asleep.

Spider " sure shortie you can help me"

Ia'yt " I'm not short mom and aunt ronal said I have more time to grow"

Spider " okay buddy but you are still short to me"

Ia'yt " mom"

Y/n " you two had fight this out later for the love of eywa"

Ia'yt and spider " yes mom"

Okini " good morning"

Wutee " why are you two fighting already it to early"

Y/n " your brothers"

Ia'yt" spider called me short"

Okini " well you are short"

Wutee " it true you are very short"

Ia'yt " we are triplets we are the dams height"

Okini " sure baby brother sure we will believe that if it makes you feel better"

Y/n " there is never a normal moment in this house"

Spider " well you have four kids what did you expect mom"

Y/n " I don't know onky eywa will know my son only eywa will know" the boys laugh at your words soon making you laugh as well. They could be crazy at times but they are you crazy boys and you would changed anything about it, the kids had all help make breakfast with some small fights here and there.

Kiri " good morning y/n we came here looking for spider"

Lo'ak " hello"

y/n " oh yes spider your friends are here"

Spider " hey guys come on let's get going"

Y/n " where are you three going"

Spider " umm on the reef and to explore"

Y/n " are you all sure about that"

Lo'ak " we will never lie"

Y/n " okay you three can go with anyone else to tag along but no coming home with broken bones"

Kiri " yes ma'am I will make sure they stay out of trouble"

Spider and Lo'ak " hey"

kiri " come on boys let's get going" kiri had dragged the two males away as they seem to be debating about something you shake your head at the whole situation. Seeing spider with his best friends again you will do anything to make sure he stays that happy.

Tsu'tey " good morning"

Y/n " good morning Tsu'tey and hello Tuk"

Tuk " hello I came here with my uncle to come get the triplets we are planning to hangout"

Y/n " oh boys Tuk and her uncle are here"

Boys " yes"

Tsu'tey " I will bring them all home without any trouble"

Y/n " are you sure you can handle them all on your own I can come as well"

Tsu'tey " sure if you are not busy"

Y/n " well you are lucky warrior I'm available"

Tsu'tey " that sounds like a offer healer" it seems like you and Tsu'tey were once again flirting with each other you soon giggle making him laugh, you soon walked off and grabbed you stuff. Soon the group of two adults and four kids has left the village together they all seem to be having a good time together.

Y/n " okay you kids can go play but remember to stay within earshot and view of me and Tsu'tey"

Kids " yes ma'am" the kids soon ran off together as you saw Tsu'tey sit under a tree and start carving something out of log of wood. You soon smiled as you made you way to sit next to him.

Y/n " so what are you making"

Tsu'tey " just some random wood carving of the creatures we have seen so far and back at home"

Y/n " oh good talent skills"

Tsu'tey " thank you"

Y/n " your welcome" the kids are having a good time in the water as you are humming a song that you and your sister use to sign, while playing with the sand with your feet and hands. You had heard someone chuckle it had came from Tsu'tey.

Y/n " are you making fun of me"

Tsu'tey " never you have an angelic voice"

Y/n " thank you" the kids seem to be laughing about something as they are in the water looking at two adults.

Tsu'tey " what are they laughing about"

Y/n " I don't know but they seem to be having a good time" Tsu'tey had nodded his head as the two of you had sat under the tree enjoying the peace and quite.She had soon leaned her head against Tsu'tey shoulder and he seem fine with the whole situation not mind one bit of what was happening enjoy the clam and peace.