Chapter 14

The children had gather together as they wish to speak more about you and Tsu'tey, so when they knew none of the adults will come look for them they all gather together to speak. Tsireya has taken them to a secret location or former secret location so they can speak with out any of their parents coming looking for them, as they knew if anyone knew they were planing something like this they will be in big trouble. All the kids has their own feelings about what was going on between you and Tsu'tey, but none of the kids had the guts or will power to address what was going on between the two adults.

Tisreya " okay so we all know why we are all gather here"

Oniki " to talk about mamma and Tsu'tey"

Tsireya " yes you are right onkii we are here to talk about them"

Spider " okay we all can agree that they're something special between the two right"

The kids " yes"

Spider " I have seen the way they look at each other and talk they already act like mated couple, even due they are not even together"

Aonung " so what are we going to do everyone let it go by slowly and hope they get together and give them some help"

Kiri " I say we do both we can't make them become a mated couple but we can show them they are perfect together"

Lo'ak " I have to agree with my sister I haven't seen Tsu'tey this type of happy on his life"

Tisreya " our aunt hasn't had a good history with relationship in the past our parents have tried and it all ended up, with heartbreak for her in the end"

Aonung " our aunt has been looking happy around Tsu'tey here interaction with him have been gainned our mother attention as well"

Rotox " shouldn't we ask spider and the triplets about this as aunt y/n is there mom after all"

Kiri " yes what do you all think about this matter of your mom dating"

Wutee " we love that idea we always wanted a dad"

Okini " yes we even have been wishing for one and I seems like we are going to get one after all"

I'ayt " yes Tsu'tey makes mommy happy so we like him and he very nice as well he even help me with fishing"

Kiri " spider"

Spider " I respect and like Tsu'tey and I think he will be the perfect candidate for our mother as all these rest, we're failure and he seems to accept us right away and that none one major rule on when she was looking for love"

Lo'ak " that sounds like her because if she was going to find a mate she was going to look, for someone who will welcome all her children with open arms"

Neteyam " so it sounds like are all are going try to help them get together"

Aonung " yes"

Kiri " wait we can't do that all we have help them a bit and have them form a relationship"

Tsireya " kiri right we can't force the relationship" the kids had nodded their heads in agreement as they were going to do their best to help make this relationship happen, as they all could see there is something special between the metkayain women and the omatacayia warrior.

Tuk " wait why don't we ask our parents to help it will be fun game"

Younger boys " yeah"

Lo'ak " no sillies this not a game and if we tell them they might stop us from letting this happen"

Rotxo " we can try to ask them if they wish to help us but know how serious all our parents our minus aunt y/n, they will not approve of our actions and say is not good for the children olo'eythan and nephews playing games like this"

Lo'ak " well you are right on that and aunt y/n doesn't seem to have a best relationship with everyone from our clan or the humans"

Spider " any relationship at all if you look deeper into it"

Neteyam " spider is right and with her past interaction with mom we can say they will not be friends for while or ever"

Lo'ak " she just being civil towards dad along with norm and max as they actually apologized for what has happened"

Tuk " I think mama feels bad for what happened between her and auntie y/n, and think she coming up with a way to make amends"

Aonung " well she better think of way quick"

Lo'ak " what that supposed to mean"

Rotox " it means our mom is very overprotective of our mom and will hate to hear, that someone got in fight with our aunt as our mom seems to have mixed feelings about the whole matter of your arrival"

Kiri " well that might make our plans not work because if our mom doesn't make peace with your mom spider, it make make it hard for her and Tsu'tey to be relationship as many of our people have major respect to our mom"

Neteyam " she also our dad mate who the clan leader making her have some time of power in the clan"

Lo'ak " wait but there is someone who out ranks both dad and mom"

Kids "moat"

Lo'ak " yes our grandmother is tshaik and very wise for the many years of her life her word is more important then dad, as she has eywa on her side ... there nothing no on can say against this union if she approves it not even your guys mom"

Aonung " Lo'ak is right our mom highly respect your grandmother and so do many other tshaik they won't dare, go against here words or actions"

Tuk " then we have to ask grandmother to help us on the plan"

Okini " yes she can help as well"

Rotxo " will she be fine with helping us"

Kiri " yes she been trying to come up with a way to set our uncle up with someone and she also respect y/n, and speaks highly about her so we can ask her"

Aonung " okay then we have all the help we need at the moment"

Neteyam " we are good until someone else caughts on to what we are doing"

Aonung " then we can ask them to join us on this mission of our it will be good, but we need to make sure they don't tell aunt y/n or Tsu'tey about this matter or our mothers as well"

Kids " deal" well it seems like the kids were going to try to play matchmaker for two important adults in their lives, but what none of the children knew was that there were going to be more people who were going to be willing to help. That the moment all these kids needed to do what they could and wait for the right times to act and help push these two adults together for once and for all.