Chapter 11

It was morning and it warm day as the sun was started to shine threw the home, you were working on a breakfast for all the children who were still asleep at the moment. Soon your started to hear that someone had woken up from their slumber and soon walking around lightly, you had looked up to see it was neteyam.

Neteyem " oh good morning"

Y/n " good morning I have made some breakfast for you all before you leave to start your day"

Netayam " thank you for thank you again for letting us spend the night here"

Y/n " you are the friends of my son so all of you are welcome here anytime you wish"

Aonung " yes auntie breakfast i started to smell it when I was waking up"

Y/n " well come sit down and once everyone is wake we can have breakfast" the boys soon nodded their heads and soon sat down on the mats.

Spider " morning mom" soon spider came into the room and was soon followed by kiri, Lo'ak, Tsyeria, and Rotxo it seems like all the teen are up already.

Kiri " thank you for letting us sleep here last night ma'am"

Y/n " your welcome breakfast has been made for everyone"

Tsyeria " thank you aunt y/n"

Rotxo " what about the smaller kids"

Y/n " oh yes can one of please wake them up I don't want their meals getting cold"

Tsyeria " I will go wake them up" soon Tsyeria had walked back into the room to wake up the younger kids which didn't take that long, as soon the younger kids had soon came into the common area.

Wutee " morning mama"

Y/n " hello my son now everyone sit down and have some breakfast you all have a long day ahead of you, and you will need enough protein to get through the day" the kids soon started eating their meals and started some small conversation.

Spider " hey mom I heard someone talking with you last night who was it"

Y/n " it was Tsu'tey he came to check on all of you to see how everything had been handled"

Neteyam " that is nice of him Tsu'tey has always been looking out for everyone even at home he as like this, making sure we were all okay and safe"

Y/n " that nice of him and it is the teaching of eywa to always look out for everyone in your clan and on pandora"

Lo'ak " have our parents come looking for us"

Y/n " not this morning it seems like they are still giving you kids space you might see them later on today"

Kiri " we will speak with them later on today we make that a promise"

Y/n " you don't have to make that promise to me children it up for you to decide when you want to speak with them" the kids had nodded their head soon ate more of their breakfast and soon went on with their lessons and tasks for the day. Today you were at the healer hut waiting to attend to some patients for the day, there were some navi that came in for medical attention but nothing very serious or dangerous.

???? " hello y/n" you soon looked up to see moat had entered the hut she soon made her way towards you, and sat down next to you.

Y/n " hello tshaik moat I'm honored to be working with you today"

Moat " the honor is all mine I have heard from your sister, healers here, and the elders that you have a great talent with healing and eywa"

Y/n " well it this true if I'm being but it was my sister and my former teachers that help me get this good"

Moat " they are right you are humble and honest as well never take all the credit for work"

Y/n " well you can say that is apart of my personality, so how may I help you today or have you come to talk about something"

Moat " I have come here to speak with you about my daughter and her husband"

Y/n " sure"

Moat " I'm not here to make some excuse for their behavior and actions what they did was totally wrong and unacceptable"

Y/n " thank you ma'am"

Moat " you are a great mother and women you have taken in our dear spider and gave him the family he needed, and now are raising kids as your own children you are blessed by the great mother"

Y/n " I had always wished for a family but never thought I will get one like this and if you most know I would not give it up for anything":

Moat " that is great how my daughter spoke was wrong and not how I and her father raised her, I will make sure she apologize for her words and actions to you and all your children"

Y/n " thank you moat but you shouldn't make her apologize neytiri should do that on her own, she right now or going through lost but she most know the crimes of my sons birth parents are not on him ... ma son is his own person and that all and I won't have anyone hurting him anymore"

Moat " you are wis women and mother I think our clan top warrior has taken a major liking towards you"

Y/n " Tsu'tey is just being kind he was once like a father to him and they are rebuilding their relationship, that had been broken over these years"

Moat " thank you" Moat had stayed the rest of the day with you helping you with patients that came for a visit, she could see you had good nature when it came to healing those who were sick or injured. Moat knew you will be the perfect women for Tsu'tey as he need someone like you, and maybe having him in your life will be good for you as well.