Chapter 6

Spider had many memories of his mother and his brothers. That he held close to his heart, as they had become his world and the ones that saw him after all that happened to him. His mother had helped him make a new song chord when he started making his life here with the metkayia.

Spider "Why do you take me in when you know I was once a sky person."

Y/n "You are a child now matter you look like the great mother has seen the good in you, and she has saved you by blessing you."

Spider "Don't you fear the judgment. You will get some taking me in and raising me."

Y/n " I don't care what they have to say. You are now my son and forever will be my son."

Spider "Thank you mom ... I can call you mom right"

Y/n " you can call mom or mother whatever make you feel comfortable my son"

Spider " yes mom"

Y/n " I'm done how do you like your hair now" you soon shown spider his new hairstyle in the reflection is the sea glass.

Spider " I love it thank you mom"

Y/n " good your uncle and aunt have brought over some stuff for you to wear, clothes that will represent our family"

Spider " our family"

Y/n " yes you have become my son and now you are apart of life" spider smiled at you there were only a few back at home, that saw him in family view while everyone else show him as bothersome.

Tsyeria " aunt y/n can we come inside and meet our new cousin"

Y/n " oh yes children come inside spider I will love you to meet your cousins Ao'nung, Rotxo, and tsyeria"

Tsyeria " hello I made this bracelet for you to welcome you into the clan and family"

Spider " thank you"

Ao'nung " that language you were speaking can you teach us it"

Spider " you mean English the language of the sky people"

Rotxo " yes can you"

Spider " sure"

Rotxo " hey do you what to come play with us we are going for a swim"

Spider " umm sure can I mom"

Y/n " go ahead and have some fun and make some friends"

Spider " yes mother"

Tsyeria " cool and maybe we can help you tame and bond with Iiu"

Spider " oh okay wait you all don't care if I have five fingers"

Aonung " no you are very cool and different from us and ... it has been boring around here you seem to change everything up here"

Spider " cool"

Tsyeria " now come low let's go" soon all four kids and take off laughing you had rarely saw spider laugh and smile since you found him, on the beach and this made you happy to see him happy.

Ronal " it seems like spider of getting along with the clan youth already"

Y/n " yes I'm happy for him I thought he as going to have hard time getting along with other here"

Ronal " don't fear my sister your son is a child of eywa and has been welcome so let him be a kid"

Y/n " yes my sister I will stop worry for my son and let him be a kid for once" spider was able to make his life here with the metkayaia clan teaching everyone English and helping everyone understand there were some good and bad humans.