Chapter 12

After getting done with all the patients and speaking with mo'at you soon headed home once your sister returned with her healers and took over the rest of the day. When you reached your home you never expected to see one human and dreamwalker  standing outside of your home, but they were not alone jake was will them as well. During that moment you had taken a deep breath in and out, before you took anymore action to speak with Jake and his friends. Once you had collected yourself you soon walked towards you home.

Y/n " jake sully what do I know the honor having you and your company by my home"

Jake " hello y/n we have come to speak with you I'm here to apologize for last night actions and my friends here wish to speak with you and spider"

Y/n " please come inside and speak with me" the trio soon nodded their heads and soon entered your home after you had pulled back the curtain door for them. You had soon put away you medical as you soon looked towards you need guests for the afternoon.

Y/n " you three have the floor to speak so speak your minds or hold your tongues"

Jake " I'm here to apologize for mine and my wife actions I'm sorry for what had happened that night, I should of interfered sooner then standing there looking a like fool and now look where it gotten me none of my kids are speaking with me"

Y/n " jake I forgive you as it seems like you are truly honest and taking responsibility for your actions, verse blaming someone else for your actions ... for your children you most speaks with them to get them o forgive you for what happened that night but if I'm being honest it might not be easy"

Jake " thank you y/n"

Y/n " you welcome now how can I help you two as well"

Norm " look we know we don't have any good reason to come here today after what happened, but we wish apologize to spider and rebuild our relationship with him"

Max " yes we came here today hoping we can speak with you and spider today we even brought some stuff, that will help him in situations like we do for kiri and Lo'ak" the two humans soon placed some of their human stuff in front of you, these were things you learned about from spider and the sully kids along with some of things you seen in the sully home.

Max " these were some of spider old stuff from his old bedroom we never got rid of them hoping he will come home on day, and we will love him to have them back"

Norm " if anything ever happen to spider please bring him to us he is like kiri and Lo'ak, they have more human DNA in them and the navi way can't always cure them"

Y/n " you both seem very honest and you are in lucky spider and the sully kids had spoke highly on you two, last night I will give two a chance to rebuild a relationship with my son .... But you most seek him out first i won't bring him to you as he is own person right now"

???? " see Lo'ak I told you that you will get better at riding a Iiu over time"

???? " yeah forest boy you are starting to learn well but you won't be beating me in race anytime soon"

???? " oh come on bro I will beat you soon just wait and see" all four adults soon turned their heads to see the children enter the home, they soon stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the four adults.

Tuk " uncle norm and max what are you doing here"

Norm " hello Tuk we came to speak with y/n along with your father"

Wutee " mama we went iiu racing today and it was fun"

Y/n " that is amazing love"

Max " hello spider"

Spider " hello norm and max it has been a long time ... wait are those my old stuff when I was younger"

Max " yes we brought them here today we thought you will love to have them back"

Spider " I didn't know you kept them after all these years"

Max " we missed you spider and these were things we have left of you, we never got rid od them hoping will you come back on day"

Spider " thank you this make me very happy"

Norm " look spider we are sorry for what happened in the past, but we now this apology is no excuse for how we treated you as a kid ... we there a bug there fully for you as we should be, and we let our work take more force then a child who was in our care"

Max " we know we were fair from good role models for you when you were growing up with us and now we see, that you have good role models here from your mom to the rest of your family it makes us happy for you after all your deserve this after all that happen in the past"

Norm " we came here to speak with you mother and you today we wanted to speak with you since we arrived here, ans saw you but your mother had spoken to us and asked us to wait ... after the incident of last night we finally worked up the courage to come speak with you"

Aonung " it take the courage and honesty to accept your actions of the past"

Rotxo " yes aonung is right most people never acknowledge their actions of their past and rather deny them, until they day they die"

Kiri " uncle norm and max what of the other humans"

Norm " they are coming around slowly they still are trying to accept everything that has chance since the last time we saw you spider"

Max " look spider you don't have to accept our apology or what we are doing right now, so thank you ma'am for having us over it getting late we will be return home right now"

Jake " kids will you like to come home for dinner at home or will you be staying her tonight"

Kiri " we will be coming home tonight father but thing between us and mom are still uncertain"

Jake " I understand"

Spider " norm and max I will like to have you two back in my life after hearing what you both had to say but we might not be close enough as you both are hoping I hope you two can understand"

Norm " we under spider we will respect you decision"

Spider " Mr sully I don't know where we stand I'm still hurt about the past ..." Jake soon placed his hands on spider shoulder and soon looked at him.

Jake " I understand young man I will wait until you are ready but I will accept if you never want to have a relationship with me, I was horrible as well and I should of been a better man .... I'm happy you and my kids have the friendship back you both once held so close"

Spider " thank you Mr sully" soon the others had left the families home saying their goodbyes as the kids made plan to meet up tomorrow, you were looking at your son proud of him for speaking his mind and the truth. Spider had placed his old stuff in his room, keep them in a safe place as smoke grew on his face.

Spider " mom are you proud of me"

Y/n " I will always me proud of you my son"

Spider " thank you mom" you soon kissed spider forehead hugging him very proud of what he had done over the last couple of days. He was proving he was a very responsible and mature for his age, soon enough the family had gone to bed with hopes that tomorrow will be a good day and wishes to see what was in store for everyone as well.