Chapter 7

When you thought your day couldn't get anymore complicated when you thought now were you looking at the people, who were once taking care of your son. The human were so small it was hard for your believe that your son was once like them but now navi, he was even more taller then them now as she stood at that height of normal navi teen. The humans who were not avatar were wearing mask similar the spider olde broken mask. They were standing on some rock trying to make better eye contact with you as your tower over them.

Y/n " what do you have to ask me about spider"

???? " hello my name is norm I was one of spider caretakers"

Y/n " yes I know about you norm spider has talked about you"

Jake " I don't know you could speak English"

Y/n " most of the clan can speak English spider has helped us learn the language"

Norm " wow"

Y/n " excuse me I don't mean to be rude but what is your question if you all don't have anything, I will take my leave I have other responsibilities to do before night fall"

Norm " oh yes sorry we wanted to know now spider is able to survive this long in this new environment, if he is a forest navi and not an ocean navi"

Y/n " he adapted to his new surroundings we were able to teach him our ways and he had leaned well"

Norm " will it be fine if you run some test on the boy"

Doctor " why do we have to ask her we can have him come to us we are adults"

Y/n " you won't dare touch my child human if I see any of you doing anything against spider will and wish, then we will have problems I'm understood" you were now looking at the humans as your voice has become loud making then scared of what will happen next.

Jake " we don't mean to harm the kid will ask spider if it will be okay"

Y/n " ......"

Max " what happened to his human body"

Y/n " his human body his navi body the great mother had saved him by making his body now navi, I don't know how she done it but I won't question it"

Max " that outstanding we have never seen that before until now"

Y/n " yes the great mother works wonder she had saved him and soon sent him here, I don't know why she had decided her but I owe her thanks"

Jake " I was wondering if spider can spend some night me with and my family or with Tsu'tey he was very close to use, when he was at home tree and we will love to have him back"

Y/n " that up for spider to decide on that matter I won't force the boy to do anything he doesn't like"

Norm " why are you so overprotective of the child"

Y/n " I have taken care of him since he arrived here and I won't allow any harm come to the child, and from what he has told me his home life give me my reasons" everyone soon looked at each other and soon looked at you as you stand there, you had enough of these people acting like they cared for your son. When they didn't even come looking for him when he was taken in that storm how dare they, act like they care of spider well-being when they never came looking for him until they need something.

Max " we will help with anything when it comes to spider we know he not like any of the other navi children"

Y/n " I will give you one trust trail with my son but if something bad happens then you will face the consequences"

Jake " we promise nothing bad will happen to spider let us speak with him and see if we can come to agreement about something"

Y/n " okay"

Norm " nome of these test will harm the boys they are just checks up to see if there any issues with him"

Y/n " i hope you sta6 true to your word I don't need anymore harm coming to my child, he has been put threw do you "

Jake " yes and I will make sure my clan will be respectful toward spider and give him the space he needed and wishes for"

Y/n " thank you jake sully"

Tsu'tey " you don't have to worry I will be there as well and I will make sure spider stays safe all the time"

Y/n " thank you Tsu'tey" you had nodded your head towards Tsu'tey making the man smile which had gotten the attention of Jake and norm, before anyone could ask anymore questions you were soon pulled away as someone need your help. The rest of the day was long and tiring but you will do anything for your people and family always making sure they were fully okay.

Y/n " I'm home kids how as your day"

Okini " it was good mom we had a fun Tim with our cousins and the sully kids"

Y/n " that makes me happy my son umm what smells so good"

Wutee " I and spider made dinner together"

Spider " yes we heard you were working late and wanted to help out with dinner we made some soup and fried fish"

Wutee " I caught the fish mama and seasoned them like you told me"

I'ayt " I chopped the vegetables for the soup"

Okini " I collect the fire wood and set up the pot and water"

Spider " I did the cooking we all did our parts"

Y/n " that makes me happy spider the humans and Jake wish to speak with you and run these check up, but they won't act on it unless you give them permission"

Spider " can I sleep on it mom"

Y/n " yes my love you can sleep on it"

Spider " thank you mom"

Okini " come on mama have a sit and eat with us" you soon sat down after putting your stuff away with the help of yours kids. Soon all of you were sitting down and eating dinner together as we family the kids were telling you about their day and you told them about your day as well.

Sully home

Jake " so y/n seems like a wonderful women right Tsu'tey"

Tsu'tey " yes she is very nice"

Neytiri " does Tsu'tey have a crush in the healer women"

Jake " you should go seem his face when she was speaking with us and when he spoke with her, he seems to like her"

Moat " it won't be that easy I was told by the elders here that she is the baby sister or ronal, and she very overprotective of her sister as well"

Jake" I didn't know that"

Moat " that why she has so much respect and high tile here in the clan"

Neytiri " so that makes her the aunt of Tsyeria, aonung, and Rotxo"

Moat " yes"

Tuk " that not all she give spider mama as well"

Jake " what do you mean Tuk"

Tuk " she spider mama she adopted him like you guys adopted kiri"

Kiri " Tuk"

Neytiri " Kiri be nice to your sister"

Jake" sweet please tell us more"

Tuk " she also has three other kids as well they are m6 friend they were the ones who helped me and y/n healed me up"

Neytiri " we should thank her for taking care of you Tuk it has been rude, for us to not thank her for being so nice"

Jake " Tsu'tey"

Tsu'tey " I will speak with her and spider in the morning now that explains why the boys is so close to her, and why she is being so overprotective then the usual guardian... I feel wrong for not being more respectful towards her"

Jake " I will come with you us well i need to make amends for my actions last night" the group soon had gone to bed after eating dinner, there were many questions running threw the adults minds about you and there were another feelings growing as well.