Chapter 10

You and spider are the only ones in the common area of the home right now, it had been some time since the whole fight situation. Spider and you both talked about what happened and came to an understanding what it, came to dealing with the people from his past. The home was very quite when you heard footsteps running towards the home and soon enough someone came dashing into the home.

Tsyeira " auntie we need you and spider help"

Y/n " what the matter Tsyeira tell me"

Neteyam " a family fight had broken out in my home between my parents and then it was a fight, between them with Kiri and Lola"

Spider " are they okay"

Tuk " no they ran away Loak and Kiri are never coming home"

Spider " don't cry Tuk it will be okay do you know where they went"

Rotxo " no we don't know where they went auntie what if something bad happens to them"

Y/n " don't worry sweethearts either of you it will be okay"

Ao'nung " they could be anywhere"

Spider " I know where they went I showed the beach where we all hangout they might be there"

Neteyem " can you show us th way there"

Spider " sure come on if we leave now we might caught up with them ... oh mom can we all go please it very important"

Y/n " you can go be safe all of you"

Neteyam " Ma'am once again I'm sorry for my mother actions"

Y/n " everything will be okay young man now go and be their for your brother and sister" the older kids soon started running out of the home and standing on the docks calling their iiu.

Tuk " wait guys I want to come and help"

Y/n " no little one you most stay here the water are to powerful for you"

Tuk " but i want to be there for kiri and Lo'ak I want to help them"

Y/n " you can help them from here Tuk why don't you stay here with me and the boys and, all four of your can be my helpers"

Neteyam " Tuk don't worry I will bring them home" the teen all soon divided into the water once their iiu had arrived and soon took following spider.

Tuk " okay" you soon guided Tuk back into the home and helped her find a sit near the cooking fire, soon the boys had come out of their room after hearing all the talking. You were looking as the teens started getting smaller and smaller from your view point.

Y/n " please ewya keep the children safe from danger"

Y/n " come close children and I will teach you some cooking" the kids seemed smile at what you had said and soon fatter close as your began cooking something, you had even allowed them to help make the food as well allow them to learn some cooking techniques.

With the teens

Kiri and Lo'ak " ...." The sibling pair said nothing as they sat on rock and looked onto the sea thinking of their own thoughts, and their feelings towards their parents right now. They were still upset about everything that happened back at home that even thinking in this silence made them a bit more mad.

Spider " hey you two" Lo'ak and kiri had been snapped out their thoughts when they heard and saw spider walk inot th rock and soon sit near them.

Kiri " spider"

Spider " that me I heard what happened at home and came to see you two"

Lo'ak " bro we are so sorry for what happened we didn't mean to have any harm come to you"