Chapter 5

You were at home making some medicine while spider was sharping his knife, and the young boys were still getting ready for the day. Spider seemed to be use to have his old friends and care takers here but, he was seeming to be close to the kids verse the adults. You didn't blame him as you knew his past and you wouldn't push in into a relationship with them right away.

???? " see spider live here Lo'ak"

???" well why don't we just go inside and say hello"

????" you can't walk into some home unvited or without introducing yourself idiot"

Kiri " hello y/n I brought my brothers they are friends of spider when we were growing up, this is my baby brother Lo'ak and my oldest brother neteyam"

Y/n " welcome spider you have some guest"

Spider " hey guys come inside" soon all three sully kids had come inside the house it seems like they had yetbt9 find out you are spider mom and not his care taker.

Lo'ak " we came to see you bro it a off day and we were wondering if you were busy"

Spider " well I spend most of my off days with aonung, Rotxo, and Tsyeria"

Neteyam " so still making friendship with the chief kids you have that talent spider"

Spider " umm yes"

Aonung " hey spider want to go exploring with us you can bring the ..., oh hello" soon aonung came into the room followed by his siblings.

Tsyeria " oh great you all are here we were going to come get you all where is little Tuk"

Kiri " she ran off to meet with some of her friends they are brother and she meet then yesterday she said she will come find us later"

Tsyeria " oh okay well do you want to come exploring with us for fun and it can help you all with your breathing"

Lo'ak " umm sure that wonderful" you could see Lo'ak looking at your niece with that look like he as in love with her, you were doing your best not to laugh in front of the child.

Y/n " go have fun children I will tell your parent where you all went have some fun on your day off"

Spider" okay it official let's go"

Kiri " okay thank you y/n" the kids waved goodbye before leaving as you went back to your work for the day, the kids seem happy but the sully kids had many questions.

With the teens

Lo'ak " so spider who is y/n to you is she your care taker or someone else"

Aonung " watch your tongue when you are speaking of my aunt"

Neteyam " she your aunt"

Rotxo " yes she our mother younger sister and has been friends with our dad since they were kids"

Tsyeria " yes so y/n our aunt"

Lo'ak " oh okay but what of you spider"

Spider " she my mom she had adopted me day after arrived here and took care of me since then"

Kiri " why didn't you tell me or us earlier I feel rude by calling her you care taker"

Spider " it was a family matter and I was waiting until the right time to tell you all"

Neteyam " so that makes you all cousins right"

Rotxo " yes spider is our cousins he the oldest out of all us"

Lo'ak " so Tsyeria the baby of the family"

Tsyeia " somewhat you see ...."

???? " big brother and cousins" soon three metkayina kids came rushing pass the sully kids soon hugged spider and the three metkayina teens.