𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

*
"Cut through the heart, cold and clear. Strike for love and strike for fear"

**
Mirror Chamber

Finally, all of the students have been sorted into their dorms by the Mirror of Darkness. All but except a certain Crown Princess. "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" Riddle Rosehearts, Housewarden of Heartslabyul asked, looking around to double-check before turning to the freshmen sorted into his dormitory. "All right, new students - let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" he spoke with authority, causing some students to sweatdrop or even tremble in fear from Riddle's harshness.

"*Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever," Leona Kingscholar, Housewarden of Savanaclaw yawned, feeling completely irritable from a certain someone's appearance. "I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me,"

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement," Azul Ashengrotto, Housewarden of Octavinelle, benevolently smiled toward the new freshman sorted into his dorm. "As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience,"

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." Vil Schoenheit, Housewarden of Pomefiore mentioned, noticing that Dire Crowley has been absent for far too long now.

"Some headmage he is," Idia Shroud, Housewarden of Ignihyde spoke from his tablet.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" Kalim Al-Asim, Housewarden of Scarabia asked innocently.

As if right on cue, the doors suddenly burst open, revealing Crowley and one more student, which was an aloof Y/n herself. "I most certainly did not!" he exclaimed, emphasizing every single word as he walked down the path toward the Dark Mirror with Y/n meekly following behind.

"Ah, speak of the devil," Riddle says, crossing his arms.

Isfrid looked over at the student behind Crowley who pulled her hood down to cover her face, but he immediately knew full well that it was his beloved twin sister underneath. Isfrid let out a silent gasp, widening his eyes in surprise. 'What is N/n doing here?! This is an all-boys school!' he thought, biting his nail while completely missing Y/n's stares.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation," Crowley told them before turning to the young Emperor. "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel," he instructed.

"Grrrrrr!" Grim growled in response.

'Shut up already...' Y/n thought, looking tried of Grim's constant growls and muffled shouts. She let out a sigh as she stepped over to the large Dark Mirror whose eyes lit up in recognition.

"State your name,"

"I'm Y/n..." The girl softly answered

"Y/n Mielle Frostinelle...
The nature of her soul is...
......
......
...unclear to me,"

"What did you just say?" Crowley let out a yelp in surprise, especially at the mention of such a powerful name. "And...you said 'Her'?!"