𝓠&𝓐

*

What would happen if Malleus wasn't stopped in time by Lilia, Silver, and Sebek?

No doubt that Malleus would masquerade Leona and those involved in the attempted assassination of the female lead and then kidnap the sleeping beauty and lock her up in a tower in the enchanted forest at Permafrostine to keep her safe. While he took care of the female lead with the aid of the spirits, Night Raven College was in chaos.

*
What would happen if Isfrid was too late in saving the female lead?

The whole school would be under investigation ordered by the imperial family of Permafrostine as those who loved the female lead were more than just heartbroken. With the cooperation of the Headmage and many students, investigators found the culprit and arrested most of Savanaclaw, including Leona and Ruggie. Jack and those who weren't involved were safe.

Since Leona was the mastermind, he was sentenced to death for the assassination of the emperor. Due to sorrow, all the housewardens, Jamil, Isfrid, Jade, Floyd, and Jack had overblotted, including Kalim. Those who didn't overblot were greatly on the verge as all her soulmates were taken to a recovery hospital in Permafrostine.

Leona's execution made it to international news along with the female lead's funeral. Security in Night Raven College had increased as it basically turned into a very strict place very similar to Riddle's tyranny. The headmage position was replaced with the eldest Frostinelle who enacted the tyrannical rules as the prideful students were forced to be humbled.

Since the female lead, her soulmates had hanahaki disease, coughing and vomiting the female lead's favorite flower. They were offered to have the growing flower surgically removed by choosing to die in the most beautiful way possible to be reunited with the female lead in the afterlife.

Ruggie suffered from hanahaki in the prison of Suburbia. While Isfrid was crowned Emperor since the other two brothers didn't want the throne.

The female lead returned to her happy self in the afterlife and endlessly played with her twin sister along with her soulmates while Leona spent some time in Tartarus