𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

*
"Cut through the heart, cold and clear. Strike for love and strike for fear"

**
Dwarf's Mine - Interior

The boys turned pale at the sight of the monster as Ace pinned Y/n close to him while Deuce covered her glowing scales and mouth to not only protect themselves but to fulfill their duty of protecting her since she was a bit of an air-head despite her high intelligence.

"What is that?!" Deuce whispered shouted.

"Myaaaah! No one said there'd be monsters! Let's get outta here!" Grim whimpered, shuddering in fear.

"Uuuuu...Sto...ne...belong..."

Ace perked an eyebrow up when he heard what the monster said as he turned around, dragging itself back into his dark cave to seemingly guard something. "Did it just say something about 'stones'?!" he wondered.

"Wait, what?" Grim yelped.

"Stooonesss... ...nevvva give stooonesss...!"

"Ah!" The boys

Deuce gasped from Ace's words. "So there ARE still magestones in these mines! Let's go!" he says, immediately standing up as he began walking over to the monster, uncovering Y/n's scales.

"Whoa, hey! What are you doing?!" Ace yelped in shock from Deuce's risky choice.

"The monster must be guarding the magestone. We've got to beat it!" Deuce exclaimed.

"You're kidding, right?!" Ace asked, holding Y/n like a pillow. It would be an adorable scene due to her small frame and her unbothered expression.

"Myaaaah...Even as a master sorcerer, I...I don't think I can take that thing down!" Grim squeaked.

"But we need a magestone or we'll get expelled!" Deuce harshly reminded the two. "That's completely out of the question for me so I'm going in!" he says, his mind dead set on getting the magestone.

"He has a point," Y/n bluntly says, agreeing with Deuce as Ace looked down at her with widen eyes in disblief.

"Are you outta your mind?!" Ace exclaimed at Y/n who just looked the other way.

"No, I'm completely sane," Y/n huffed as she wiggled her way out of Ace's grasp like a worm. He let out a gasp from how easy it was for her to escape as she looked up at Deuce.

"But is it worth risking your life for?" Ace asked, looking over to the two. "Let's turn in the towel and leave already. Better we get expelled that have to fight that thing,"

"You must be weak then,"

"Y/n! Not helping!"

"...Screw you," Deuce muttered, clenching his fists together. Suddenly, Y/n widen her eyes in surprise when the boy slammed his fist in the stone wall next to him, making a large dent.

 Suddenly, Y/n widen her eyes in surprise when the boy slammed his fist in the stone wall next to him, making a large dent