𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

*
"Come now my friend..."

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Tea Garden

The Unbirthday party began a day after Y/n woke up, much to the relief of many. Those 24 hours felt like an eternity for those who wanted to visit since Isfrid had banned those who had tried. He wanted her to recuperate in peace inside of the cold temperatures of the Minka caused by his magic, which is why he banned others from visiting for safety reasons.

Since Isfrid dropped the temperature so much, it would give any normal mortal frostbite in a matter of 10 minutes, so Grim was kicked out as well, staying with Ace and Deuce until the Unbirthday party.

Trumpets were heard, gaining the students' attention toward the entrance of the tea garden. Trey and Cater stood on the side, making way for the newly reformed Housewarden. "All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself...Housewarden Riddle," a student announced.

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!" The others cheered as Riddle walked into the tea garden with a smile on his face.

"Hm. The garden roses are red, the tableclothes are white..." Riddle hummed, observing the garden while he made his way over to seat in his seat. "It's a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapo-" he began to ask before he shook his head.

 Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapo-" he began to ask before he shook his head

"Ur, well, I suppose it's fine either way," Riddle says.

"Not everything has to change completely, you know," Trey chuckled, stepping over to Riddle. "Like, maybe spread the jam on your scones, instead of on the dormouse this time? Let's try to set the bar at 'it's great if it's this way,' not 'it absolutely has to be this way.' That's a good enough goal for now," he explained, spreading the jam on a scone before placing the plate down in front of Riddle.

"Yes, that makes sense," Riddle nodded with a gentle smile.

*Sigh* I can't believe we got roped into cleaning up and prepping the garden again," Ace complained.

"Well, at least Housewarden recovered from his overblot without any complications," Deuce added, having a slight smile as he looked at Y/n who was being fed a cupcake by Isfrid, with the girl licking the frosting off her cheek with her dragon tongue. Y/n was wearing her Heartslabyul dorm dress while Isfrid wore his Diasomnia uniform. "And Y/n woke up just in time. I'm glad she gets to enjoy our hard work this time," he says.

"Indeed!" Cater cheered, happily snapping pictures. "And the garden is Magicam-worthy once again! I call that a great success!"

"Ugh...I just wanna eat it all already!" Grim says, his eyes sparkling as he drooled on the table. "We got no chance to do this last time,"