𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

*
"I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded when at last I am given my dues. And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared!"

**
Lumikuinen Minka - Lounge

The next day, in the early morning, much to Grim's dismay, the twins were having a study session with some herbal tea and poisonous herbs to snack on until breakfast began.

They sat on floor chairs with their schoolwork neatly organized on the low table, focusing on their homework while Grim was lying on his side on the sofa behind the twins, sulking about today's events.

The twins had their jackets and gloves off as they had them neatly folded on the sofa until the break was over.

"Man...If I can't be in the Spelldrive tournament, then what's even the point anymore?" Grim sulked.

"You're still not over that?" Y/n meekly asked curiously without battling an eye as she wrote down notes into her notebook before taking another sip of her tea.

"Melodramatic much?" Isfrid cringed, glaring at Grim as he had his vest and white shirt unbuttoned, revealing his beautifully toned abs.

"What's wrong, Grimmy? Something got ya down?" Gus asked, appearing over Grim.

"He's sulking because he can't play in the Spelldrive tournament," Y/n informed the ghosts.

"If you wanna play Spelldrive that badly, we can play with ya," Ezra offered.

"I was the team captain nintey years ago, y'know. The girls in the stands couldn't get enough of me," Phineas revealed, recalling the old days.

"Yeah, but wouldn't we need seven people?" Grim asked.

"It's not a real match, so who cares?" Ezra asked, reassuring Grim as he used his magic to materialize the disc. "Never mind those nitpicky rules! Just grab ahold of this disc and toss it into the goal!" he instructed.

"Yeah no, we're busy," Isfrid denied, turning a page. "So Grim will just play by himself,"

"Woohoo! I'll take the whole lotta ya on!" Grim cheered, not really bothered by the fact that he was playing alone, just as long as he has a chance to play. He jumped off the sofa and headed over toward the shoji door. "Now that we got that figured out, let's head..." the door suddenly opened, startling Grim.

"Why, hello everyone!" Crowley says, walking inside of the lounge. "Quite the party here, I see," he smiled.

"Oh, Headmage," Y/n turned her head over toward the headmage.

"Aand here comes the Fun Police. There goes my good mood, right down the drain," Grim groaned, completely annoyed with Crowley's unwanted presence.

"I'm pleased to see you're all getting along. Quite pleased indeed," Crowley says, stepping into the lounge.

"Yeah, they just keep comin' back anyway. Might as well get along, I guess," Grim grumbled. "Whaddaya want from us this time?!" he exclaimed.

"The truth is...I have indeed come to make a request of both you and her majesty," Crowley admitted, his expression and tone turning serious.