𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

*
"Holding onto that only hope. Hope that you will...Come back through the door,"

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Lounge

Later that night...

"Decrees of the Queen of Hearts. article 249: 'Flamingo caretakers are to don pink attire,'" Riddle recited, glaring at the trembling student in front of him who was completely cowering in fear as Trey and Cater stood behind the housewarden, looking grim. "It was supposed to be your turn to feed the flamingos today. So why haven't you donned anything pink?" he sternly asked.

"I'm sorry, Housewarden..." The student apologized with stuttering. "M-my pink clothes were in the laundry...please don't cut off my head!" he pleaded.

"This is your second rule infraction," Riddle harshly glared at the student.

"I cannot forgive a repeated offense," Riddle says with a swipe of his staff, he casted his Signature Spell

"I cannot forgive a repeated offense," Riddle says with a swipe of his staff, he casted his Signature Spell. "Off With Your Head!!!"

"Gaaaaaaah!" The student yelped from the pain of being collared. He collasped to his knees, trembling with his fists clenched on the floor.

"You're to write a 5,000 word apology essay, and pick weeds from the garden for one week," Riddle ordered.

"*sob* That's...Urgh..." The student sobbed.

"Do you think I enjoy having to do this?! You're the one who broke the rules!" Riddle exclaimed, narrowing his eyes at the student. "As much as I would like to, I cannot ignore these infractions. It's for your own sake. Understood?"

"You're nothing but an incompetent tyrant! Completely and utterly unfit to be ruler...to be Housewarden," Y/n's voice echoed throughout Riddle's mind, causing him to grind his teeth in anger mixed with heartache.

"Trey. Cater," Riddle called out to them as he turned his heal, turning his back after he was done with his business. "Remove him from the premises," he ordered.

"...Yes, Housewarden," Cater and Trey nodded. As Riddle walked away, Trey looked out the window, frowning in his guilt.

*
Heartslabyul Dorm - Riddle's Room

Riddle walked into his room and immediately slammed the door shut. He leaned against the door before slumping down to the floor, hugging his knees. Tears of anger behind to flow from his eyes, clenching his fists to the point of drawing blood. He was absolutely devasted and frustrated by the events that happened at the unbirthday party.