𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 46

*
"A Son of Evil ruled the kingdom from within. But the stories lie, for he was my precious elder twin."

**
Savanaclaw Dorm - Spelldrive Stadium

Riddle was starting to lose his cool upon seeing Y/n's state. It pained him greatly when he heard her cries when she began to feel pain earlier as the redhead clenched his teeth and balled his fists, digging his nails into his gloved hand. "If you have that much power, why do this?!" Riddle exclaimed, demanding an answer.

"'Why'? What do you care, kid? You wanna scold me? Try to talk me down?" Leona asked bitterly. "Don't you get it? power alone ain't enough to make waves in this world unless you're like those spirit brats." he said with venom as he grabbed Ruggie by the collar, lifting him a bit. "Look at Ruggie here. He's like a muzzled dog. Pathetic, ain't it? Hard not to pity him."

"Urrr...ggghhh." Ruggie glared at Leona, snarling at him despite the amount of pain he was in as tears rolled down his face.

"That's enough!" Jack shouted, having enough of this as he casted his Signature Spell. "Unleash the Beast!"

His spell turned Jack into a large white wolf, glaring menacingly at Leona who widen his eyes

His spell turned Jack into a large white wolf, glaring menacingly at Leona who widen his eyes. Riddle, who was near him, flinched in surprise at Jack's sudden wolf appearance. "What just-"

"AAAAARRRRROOOOO! GRRRRR! AAARRROOO!" the wolf growled.

"Is that...a giant wolf...?" Y/n slightly widen her eyes as she looked at Jack, staring at him in awe.

"Whoa, what just - Gah!" Leona yelped when Jack pounced on him, causing the lion to loose focus.

Spotting this moment, Riddle immediately took this chance to immobilize Leona's magic. "He broke Leona's concentration! Off With Your Head!"

Leona managed to get Jack off of him but was quickly collared instead. "GAAAAAH!" he cried out as a heart-shaped collar clasped around his neck.

Now that Riddle's magic sealing collar was around Leona, his magic, especially King's Roar, weaken drastically. "*gasp*... *cough* *cough*" the hyena coughs, taking in the fresh breath.

"That was beautiful, Riddle! You stopped Leona's magic cold!" Cater says in relief.

"And he let go of Ruggie! This way, quickly!" Deuce shouted, aiding the Savanaclaw students to get to safety.

"Sebek, let's get the wounded somewhere safe." Silver suggests, earning a frown from Sebek.

"Do not presume to order me around, Silver!" Sebek shouted angrily.