𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

*
"Who's been painting my roses red?"

**
Frozen Heart of the Villains' World Summary

Once upon a time in a land so far away, there was a land that no mortal dared to face. Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage, was a noble princess who attended an all-boys school, Night Raven College.

A lot has happened in a span of one night and a full day. From Y/n's unexpected arrival to being sorted into every single dormitory. On her first day, she was greatly injured at the same time the Queen of Hearts statue was charred. Instead of taking responsibility, Ace skipped the punishment but in the end, he may have involved another student, Deuce Spade.

While chasing Grim who too also tried to skip washing 100 windows only to end up the boys breaking the chandelier. As punishment for that, Y/n followed the three brain cells to the Dwarfs' Mine with the promise to not overwork herself. But she had no choice but to use a sword method from long, long ago, Mist Breathing, and killed the monster with some extra help.

In the end, Y/n managed to bring back the magestone with Grim back to Night Raven College, which earned Grim the title of half student with the crown princess.

~Presently~

*
Heartslabyul Dorm - Hallway

Ace and Deuce had just arrived back at their dorm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ace and Deuce had just arrived back at their dorm. They were completely exhausted from today's events. After all, it's been a really long day. "Talk about an exhausting first day," Ace yawned, talking down the hall with Deuce. "I'm gonna grab a bite and head to bed. You?" he asked.

"I'm good. I'll just head to my room," Deuce says, yawning.

"Gotcha," Ace nodded.

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Your Room

Back at Lumikuinen Minka, Y/n slept comfortably on her bed as Grim slept on the pillow in front of her. They both were in a fetal position while facing each other, sleeping peacefully.

Unknown to the sleeping beauty, the mirror inside her room glowed, before the light engulfed her into a dreamland.

*
Somnia Irae
(Dreamland of Wrath)

"Hurry and paint the roses red! Slather them quickly, as foresaid!" Three different voices sang, echoing through the dream. Y/n groaned tiredly, aware of the change as she shifted to the other side, trying to sleep, unknowingly, she slept on soft grass as the gentle breeze blew.