𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

*
"It serves them right, they planted white and roses should be red,"

**
Courtyard

"Mrrah! I've had it with these boring classes!" Grim exclaimed as he was held by the collar by Y/n.

"Then you'll never become a great mage!" Y/n bluntly says.

"UGH! When did you get all bossy?" Grim complained.

"So, Ace. I heard you insulted my dear sister?" Isfrid asked, turning his head over to Ace with a 'kind' smile.

Ace immediately flinched in surprise as he hid behind a pale Deuce. "I was only teasing her! I didn't mean it at all, okay?!"

*
Cafeteria

It was finally lunchtime. The group walked into the cafeteria which was quite noisy, earning unamused expressions from both Y/n and Isfrid. Isfrid couldn't help but get worried for his sister's safety due to her short height, making it quite easy to loose her. He remembered the times where Y/n would cause panic throughout the palace when she somehow goes outside of the palace barrier alone, as her short height is usually the reason why no one has been able to find her in a crowd.

"Wooo! Lunchtime at last!" Grim cheered excitedly. When Y/n got closer to the buffet area, the weasel began to drool.

"This place is chock full a' tasty lookin' stuff!" Grim says, his eyes glimmering

"Can you even eat squid and onions, Grim?" Y/n curiously asked as she grabbed a plate, placing Ace's chocolate croissants and some extra sweets for herself and Deuce's iced latte. Isfrid carried a wrapped large bento box and two bags of food that himself and Y/n are sharing. Their lunch was nuclear fire noodles with spicy kimichi, sweet and spicy rice cakes, soup dumplings, spam, and eggs with Y/n's drink being iced tea while Isfrid has a strawberry smoothie.

"I'm starvin' after all that thinkin'!" Grim says..

"What thinking?" Ace asked with a deadpanned glare. "Who's the one who ran away after saying our classes were boring, huh?"

"You've been giving us grief since day one..." Deuce mumbled.

"Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" Grim shouted in glee.

"Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?" Ace asked, clearly annoyed.

"Y/n, grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left!" Grim beamed. "And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with 'em!" he pointed, causing Y/n to sigh as she grabbed the three dishes Grim wanted, placing them on her tray.