𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34

*
"So prepare for the chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer,"

**
Mirror Chamber

It was now time for the housewarden meeting. Y/n had taken her seat in between chairs Vil Schoeheit of Pomefiore and Idia Shroud of Ignihyde via tablet. Besides Idia and Vil, to Y/n's right was Riddle Rosehearts of Heartslabyul, an empty spot, and Azul Ashengrotto of Octavinelle. To her left side was Leona Kingscholar of Savanaclaw, and Kalim Al-Asim of Scarabia. The empty spot was met for Malleus Draconia of Diasomnia but for some odd reason, he wasn't aware of the meeting since no one bothered to send out an invitation.

Everyone had a pile of papers in front of them while they waited for the meeting to begin. While waiting, Vil offered to do Y/n's hair, in which he didn't really mind.

 While waiting, Vil offered to do Y/n's hair, in which he didn't really mind

"I call to order this meeting of housewardens. Our agenda today concerns the October Spelldrive tournament," Crowley says, signaling the meeting to begin. "Let us begin with the report from the heads of the tournament planning committee: Mr. Ashengrotto of Octavinelle house and Miss Frostinelle of Lumikuinen,"

Azul nodded and stood up with his stack of papers in hand, looking organized as ever. Y/n stayed sitted while Vil happily did her hair, brushing his fingers through it as Y/n had a distant expression on her face while going through her own paper. "Greetings. I am Azul Ashengrotto, and it is my honor to lead the planning committee her majesty," Azul gently smiled while Y/n stayed silent, not even bothering on introducing herself since it wasn't as relevant. "I am pleased to announce that we have fully booked the grounds surrounding the coliseum. All of the kiosk space allotted to both internal organizations and external businesses is now full," he informed while adjusting his glasses.

"Sweet! This tournament should be a real lively one, then," Kalim beamed, having the most innocent smile. He was quite excited for the tournament.

"All invitations to various royalty have been sent, and public tickets are selling briskly," Y/n then informed them, staring at the notes she had written that reminded her of the key points. "And moreover, as in past years, we have received numerous requests to cover the event from both television stations and print media," she says in a tone that basically told others that she wasn't as interested in the discussion as she blew a strand of hair out of her face with Vil promptly brushing his fingers through her smooth hair that felt like silk, quite interested by the fact that her hair naturally didn't have any knots or damage to it despite her hair being so long.

Vil gulped, swallowing the urge to sneak out some locks of her hair. He refused to be like his vice housewarden, who had already had about 30 individual strands of Y/n's hair for research purposes.