𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 39

*
"The point that I must emphasize is, you won't get a sniff without me!"

**
Lumikuinen Minka

"Why are you here on Lumikuinen grounds...? Especially at this hour...?" Y/n interrogated.

"I quite enjoy having a place where I could go to enjoy the peace of solitude," The horned stranger answered.

'Those are some huge horns...bigger than mine and Isfrid's...' Y/n observed, narrowing her eyes at the horned student in front of her, not daring to lower her guard. 'He also has a green and black armband...Which house is that again?' she thought as she stepped closer to him, earning a slight blush. "Who...Are you, exactly?" she asked, unknownly talking face to face with her fiancé, Malleus Draconia.

"Who am I...?" Malleus asked, repeating the question quietly. "You really don't know who I am?" he says, in hopes of Y/n would remember him.

Y/n shook her head. "Indeed...I don't know who you are but...you feel familiar to me..." she admitted, causing Malleus to widen his eyes slightly in hope. "I feel like I've known you...as if we met once upon a dream,"

"Interesting. You find me familiar yet...it seems you truly not aware of who I am?" Malleus asked with a slight smile that at least she finds him familiar. He lifted his head a bit, only to see Isfrid peaking his head out from the window, smiling like some sort of creep, causing him to sweatdrop slightly.

"I believe it's proper etiquette to introduce yourself to a princess?" Y/n sternly says.

"I am..." Malleus began, about to tell her who he really is but then he shook his head. "...No. I'd rather you remain unaware," he says, worried that Y/n might become afraid of him. Surely, she would've heard about him by now and he couldn't risk having his beloved fear him.

"And why not?" Y/n asked in a dumbfounded tone.

"It's for your own benefit, I assure you. Otherwise, you'd surely be chilled by the sight of me," Malleus stated, not noticing Y/n's expression. "With regard to your naivete, I'll permit you to call me by a name of your choosing. Although you could later come to regret it..." he says, his green orbs having a hint of mischief in them.

"......" Y/n just stared at him in silence. 'There are so many weirdos on this campus,' she thought with a deadpanned expression.

"But alas..." Malleus sighed as he looked at the shabby dorm behind Y/n. "If you have taken up residence here, then this abandoned dorm is no longer 'abandoned.' Pity. I shall have to find some other ruins for my next nocturnal constitutional. Farewell,"

"Wait just a moment," Y/n says, stopping Malleus from leaving. "I remembered what dorm your armband belongs to...you're from the same dorm as my brother which is...Dia...somnia," she slowly pronounced so she doesn't butcher it. "There is something I need to tell you...and relay this message to your housewarden, Malleus Draconia,"

"What do you want to tell me?" Malleus asked curiously. 'She remembers my name...' he blushed slightly as if flowers just bloomed.

"There are been these accidents going around the school that even I became a victim of..." Y/n began to explain to Malleus about the recent incidents with a brief summary.