𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

*
"So many times out there I've watched a happy pair of lovers walking in the night,"

**

Do you hear the pealing of the bell?
Loud as thunder, soft as a whisper...
The Bell of Solace rings out.

Now, allow me to share with you a tale...
...About a monster who dwells in Fleur City.

*

"Patience

"Patience...Soon..."

A quite voice says as the sound of flames burning in the fireplace echoed, embers flying around before turning to ash. "Just a little longer, and I will finally be rid of those abominations. And...save HER." he told himself. "Then we will be free. I shall bring peace to everyone!" he says, a hint of insanely ringing in his tone.

"Hm...Hmhmhm...HAAAH HAH HAH HAH!"

*Knock Knock*

The sound of someone knocking on the door was heard, ending the mysterious person laughter. "Excuse me!" a younger sounding voice says from behind the door. "The visitors from Night Raven College are here. We should go receive them." he informed.

"*Ahem* I'll be right there." The figure says after clearing his throat. The person behind the door then walked off after hearing his answer. The figure then turned to the window, stepping over to it and saw a clear view of the student representatives from Night Raven College from above. "Hmph. Look at how giddy with excitement they are. Embarrassments, the lot of them." he scoffed. "No matter, though...I'm also quite eager to meet those two."

The light of the sun then shined upon the figure. "Just you wait..." he mumbled, his eyes turning over to a certain dragon fae who had a gentle smile toward a certain female spirit.

" he mumbled, his eyes turning over to a certain dragon fae who had a gentle smile toward a certain female spirit

"...Malleus Draconia!" The male grinned wickedly, clenching his fists on the window. He felt intense jealousy in his heart as he adverted his eyes to the female spirit, his eyes gleaming as if one was seeing an ethereal beauty. His smirk grew wider as a blush began to form. "And you...Crown Princess Y/n Mielle Frostinelle..."

He released a shaky breath and placed a hand into his left breast pocket closest to his heart, taking out a beautiful purple handkerchief with golden stars embroidered into it and a golden outline. A mere piece of cloth from his childhood that strangely met a lot to him, for it was a gift. He brought it up to his face, rubbing the cloth against his cheeks and inhaled it's wintery-like scent.

 He brought it up to his face, rubbing the cloth against his cheeks and inhaled it's wintery-like scent

"Ah..." He couldn't help but let out a delighted moan, remembering how its first scent. Her gentle yet icy tough. And even the tears he had shed being wiped away clean. "My beloved princess...You look as ethereal as a pure and gentle Saint." he says, rubbing it onto the other side in an act of pure longing.

"I will finally make you all mine...! Hah hah hah!" He laughed, sounding much more wicked. His face then contorted that to a dark expression, a shadow looming over his face as a certain ice prince caught his stare, looking up directly into his eye. He trembled in anger before stepping away from the window and grabbed his staff, gripping it tightly. "If not...I'll make you watch your beloved brother, Malleus, and the rest of those representatives suffer..." he vowed, clenching his teeth.

"For you shall belong only to me...completely free from your power."

~To be Continued~