𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31

*
"I know that your powers of retention, Are as wet as a warthog's backside,"

**
The Rose-Red Tyrant's Wrathful Judgement Summary

Once upon a time in a land so far away, there was a land that no mortal dared to face. Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage, was a noble princess who attended an all-boys academy, Night Raven College.

Y/n began having these strange dreams and visions that warned her of the incoming future that all led up to the overblot of the Housewarden of Heartslabyul, Riddle Rosehearts, a dorm modeled after the Queen of Heart's strictness. But that isn't important for she'll just forget about them anyway.

From painting the roses red to having to make a tart, only to have it be trashed upon another rule breached, until a familiar-looking rebellion.

Despite her injuries, Y/n was able to purify the darkness in the Riddle's heart, completely unknown by the fact that the plan for Irina, Guardian of Judgement, was a success with the true Mastermind behind these dark plans seems to be unraveling.

~Presently~

*
Somnia Superbiae
(Dreamland of Pride)

"Mm..." Y/n groaned in her sleep, turning to the side. She was unaware of the new dreamland she was in nor aware that she was sleeping on stone. It was then a strong gust of wind blew, waking her up. "I can hear the wind...?" she muttered as she fluttered her eyes open. She sat up, rubbing her eyes only to notice that she sat on the edge of a rock. "Huh...? Where am I...?" she tiredly pondered, looking around as the dry winds blew through her hair. "Is this...the Savanna...?"

She then heard footsteps from behind, so she turned her head only to see a mighty lion and a lioness walking toward the edge. Y/n noticed a cub in the arms of the lioness with a mandrill approaching them, moving in front of the lions.

They soon came to a stop upon getting near as the lioness gave her cub to the mandrill. A bird flew high in the sky above as the mandrill stepped over to the edge, and raised the cub in the air with the crowd cheering.

 A bird flew high in the sky above as the mandrill stepped over to the edge, and raised the cub in the air with the crowd cheering

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That..." Y/n looked down of the rock, slightly surprised from the large amount of animals that gathered below the rock. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice sing a different hymn.

**

A strong gust of wind blew more, causing Y/n to move her hands in front of her face, shielding her eyes from the dust. "W-Wha-" before she could even process what was going in, the wind pushed her off the edge of the cliff. "!!"

𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒲ℴ𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹: 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓌 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓏ℯ𝓃 ℋℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें