𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

*
"See the beauty, sharp and sheer. Split the ice apart."

**
Mirror Chamber

"MYAAAH! M-MY FLAMES!" Grim shrieked in utter shock and fear. He was completely flabbergasted from witnessing how powerful the 'human' he belittled truly was.

"The flames have been extinguished...so it won't cause any unnecessary issues now," Y/n says, turning to Isfrid who was with the other housewardens. Isfrid frowns upon seeing sweat roll down the side of his twin sister's face which was much more visible now that the flames were put out.

Riddle was in complete awe from seeing how beautiful the crown princess's magic was. The effect of her magic was like the Northern Lights, or aurora borealis, a natural phenomena that occurs mostly in the north, but in Permafrostine, it's a daily appearance.

Riddle wasn't the only one who was amazed from Y/n's magic. The other housewardens and students were just as amazed. The redhead quickly got over his shock and smiled at the crown princess that resembled a beautiful pure white rose in the Heartslabyul dormitory. "Thank you, your majesty," he politely bowed in thanks before sternly turning to Grim who flinched under his gaze as he took out his magical pen.

 "Thank you, your majesty," he politely bowed in thanks before sternly turning to Grim who flinched under his gaze as he took out his magical pen

"Now then...Are you ready for your sentence? The verdict will come afterward," he began chanting, causing Grim to widen his eyes.

'That's some crazy magic power! Almost like that human! I gotta run this time!' Grim panicked, quickly turning around to run away.

While Y/n had completely distracted as the ice reseeded back like a wave, his attempts to run away did not go unnoticed by Isfrid and clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Pesky weasel...how dare you take advantage of the crown princess's aloofness!" he gritted his teeth. "Freeze!" His hand swiftly moved forward, and with a flick of his wrist, his used his magic to cause a trail of ice to sprout from the floor underneath Grim feet's, freezing in place.

"Gah! What are you doing?!" Grim yelped from the sudden cold.

Riddle smirked slightly from seeing the weasel looking so helpless, so he wasted no time in finish casting his spell. "Prepare yourself...Off With Your Head!"

Off With Your Head!"