𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28

*
"This magic now I will use...To take back what's MINE. I will DESTROY you"

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Garden

Everyone watched in horror as spears in the shape of card motifs made of blot pointed over at the group. With a jerk of her hand, Irina launched them at the boys.

"Just focus on the monster behind him!" Isfrid commanded.

"Alright. Bring it on!" Ace grinned. With a swish of his magical pen, he summoned his wind spell. "Jumbo Gust!!" he shouts. Multiple wind blades slashed the spears in half, but immediately regenerated. "They mended themselves?!" he panicked as the regenerated spears launched themselves at him again. "Tch!"

Multiple spears pasted his body. One even managed to touch Ace's clothes. He paled at the sight of the ink oozing as the ones that pierced the floor behind to eat away at the ground. "The blot's...eating away at the ground?!" everyone gasped.

Isfrid wasn't surprised, for he knew this would happen. "Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" Riddle laughed wickedly. "You'll rue the day you ever dared to defy me! All for my Rose!" he smirked. More inky spears headed toward the group, with Isfrid destroying most of them with his icy aura sword while Deuce and Grim tried their best.

"Gyah!" Suddenly, Grim had gotten pinned down by the spears, one piercing his bow. "I'm stuck!!"

"Grim!" Isfrid called out in worry before slashing them but they get mended themselves. "Tch. No good. Just like the last two times, weapons made from blot will just reform!" he cursed out.

"Eek!" Grim shrieked as he noticed the ink oozing through his bow.

"I got you! Doodle Suit!" Trey shouted, his Signature Spell turning the ink arrows into crystals that shattered once Isfrid sliced through them.

"Eeek...!" Grim whimpered as he fell back, glad that he wasn't a goner.

"!!" Riddle widen his eyes in surprise. "Confound it all! Still you oppose me, Trey?!"

"We owe you one, Trey," Isfrid grinned.

"Ughh. My ribbon..." Grim whined.

"Be one the look-out for whatever's next!" Trey sternly instructed.

"None should DARE stand in my way!" Riddle roared with anger as Irina slammed her rose tree onto the ground, creating more cracks as the ground began to rumble.

As the boys dodged the magical attacks, fissures appeared on the ground from the force. But as Deuce trying to dodge another attack, he accidently tripped and fell on his butt, causing him to lose grip on his magical pen. "Shit!" Deuce panicked, immediately reaching out to grab his pen.

"Deuce!" "Idiot, watch out!" Ace and Isfrid shouted upon seeing an incoming spear heading straight toward him, causing the spade boy to flinch in horror.

But before he was hit, Cater dashed over toward him, taking the hit instead. Deuce paled in horror as the spear impaled Cater's body. As Cater collapsed, Deuce quickly caught him. "Cater!"

"I'm good, just...go on without me," Cater says, turning pale.

"Cater!" Deuce shouted before he heard a familiar voice.