𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

*
"No face as hideous as my face...Was ever meant for Heaven's Light."

**
Noble Bell College - Lecture Hall

"I've been expecting you." A voice spoke as a pair of footsteps were heard from the stairs. The voice sounded oddly familiar to Y/n, tilting her head in response as a student stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hm?" Malleus and the others look forward at the student.

"Esteemed guests from Night Raven College, welcome to Noble Bell College." The student politely greeted them.

Trein then analyzed the student's clothing. "Judging by your uniform, you must be the student the headmage mentioned." he recalled.

"That's right." The student nodded before introducing himself. "My name is Rollo Flamme. I serve as the student council president here."

"Oh, interesting. Our school doesn't have an independent student council, but it sounds like you all do." Riddle says.

"Indeed. And while it may sound presumptuous, one could call it the face of our school." Rollo spoke as two other students approached the group, standing on each side of the president. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Ack! Immediate encounter with strangers!" Idia shrieked, flinching back.

"Isn't the whole point of this social to meet strangers?" Azul asked with a sigh.

"He takes 'stranger danger' to a whole other level..." Isfrid grumbled, getting slightly annoyed with all of Idia's complaining.

"Hm...This human named Rollo...There's something about his presence..." Sebek mumbled with widen eyes upon noticing.

"....." Rollo had no comment. Not even making an facial expressions. It was completely stoic.

"He's not smiling at all...Is he angry about something?" Epel wondered.

"Don't forget that our dear Reine de l'innocence doesn't smile much either, dear Epel." Rook reminded, earning an 'oh' from the boy.

"...." Rollo was still silence before he introduced the two students beside him. "This is our vice president, and this is our aide. When they heard they could meet with such an esteemed group, they dropped everything and came running. The entirety of Noble Bell College welcomes you. Our school is small compared to yours, and you may find it lacking in some ways, but we beg your indulgence."

"How courteous. You have impeccable manners for someone so young." Trein says with an impressed smile.

"Huh, guess he just has resting deadpan face. But he's actually nice like Y/n!" Deuce smiled.

"Yeah. I'm glad we weren't doing anything to offend him." Silver said in relief.

"Resting deadpan face...?" Y/n jerked her head to the side in confusion.

"Heh. Don't worry about it." Isfrid says, trying his hardest to not burst out giggling.

Rollo couldn't help but mentally smile upon being compared to Y/n. He didn't mind at all, after all, being similar could actually bring him closer which he'll greatly take advantage of. "We couldn't allow you to keep hauling your luggage around, of course. Let me show you to your rooms." he offered. "I'm afraid it's a bit of a walk. We can use it as an opportunity to get better acquainted, though."