Ep.1 (4/5)

Y/n found solace in the confines of her room, seeking refuge under the comforting embrace of a blanket. As her tears soaked the fabric, the voices of her concerned family reached her ears. They attempted to breach the walls she had built around herself, pleading for her to open up and share her pain. Yet, Y/n remained silent, unable to find the words to convey the depth of her suffering.

In the midst of her despair, Y/n reached out to Aera, her best friend, seeking solace and understanding through text messages. Aera, ever supportive, provided a virtual shoulder to lean on, offering a listening ear amidst the chaos of her troubled school life.

Meanwhile, on the other side of her bedroom door, Y/n's family could not bear her silence any longer. In an act of love and concern, they barged into her room, her father and younger brother in tow. But it was her mother who took charge, her eyes filled with both worry and determination.

With a gentle yet firm tone, her mother declared that it was time for a "women talk." Y/n's father and brother, sensing the gravity of the situation, quietly retreated, leaving mother and daughter alone in the room. Her mother, sitting down beside her on the bed, stared into Y/n's eyes, seeking to understand the depths of her daughter's pain.

"What's bothering you, my love?" her mother asked, her voice filled with a mix of tenderness and concern. Y/n hesitated, torn between her desire to shield her mother from the harsh reality and her longing for the comfort and support only a mother's love could provide.

Finally, Y/n mustered the strength to speak, her voice tinged with exhaustion and vulnerability. She acknowledged the problems she faced at school but withheld the full extent of their cruelty, not wanting to burden her mother with the weight of her suffering. She expressed her weariness, longing for a return to a simpler, more ordinary school life.

Her mother's hands gently cradled Y/n's face, her touch conveying a deep understanding. She reminded Y/n of the strength and resilience she had always possessed, encouraging her to embrace her true self once more.

"You don't sound like my daughter," her mother softly whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. "You are tough and strong. You can overcome these challenges."

In that moment, the weight of Y/n's burdens seemed to lighten, as if her mother's words had breathed life back into her weary spirit. A flicker of determination sparked within her, reigniting the fire of her resilience.

Y/n, enveloped in her mother's love, felt a surge of courage wash over her. She realized that, despite the darkness she faced, she had a support system that would stand by her side. With renewed strength, she vowed to confront the injustices at Kocher High School, not only for herself but also for the countless others who suffered under F4's rule.

As the night wore on, Niki and Jay found themselves amidst the lively atmosphere of Jungwon's family mansion, surrounded by girls who reveled in the extravagance of the party. Amidst the laughter and music, Niki sensed a heavy air of discontent lingering within him. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Heeseung's recent actions at the school, fueled by the information Jay had shared.

Jay, his eyes fixed on his phone screen, read aloud the details of Heeseung's involvement in the basement incident, leaving Niki astounded. The gravity of the situation settled upon them, overshadowing the glamorous façade of the party.

Meanwhile, at the same mansion, Jungwon found himself engaged in a different kind of activity. Drenched in a luxurious pool, he dunked the boys who had forcefully taken Y/n to the basement, his frustration evident in his stern gaze. He scolded them for their excessive actions, expressing his disapproval of their merciless behavior.