Ep.7 (2/5)

In the midst of the turmoil surrounding F4, Jungwon's mother confronted him about the recent chaos he had caused. Despite being the heir to a significant business empire, Jungwon had a history of creating commotion that could not be leaked to the public.

Mother: "You created a huge mess this time, despite knowing that whatever you do cannot be leaked on the internet. You caused quite a commotion for me."

Jungwon: "Have you ever worried about me?"

Mother: "Of course. The company has to absorb hundreds of millions of Won worth of damages at the hands of my only son. It's impossible not to worry."

Jungwon looked up at his mother, seeking her sincerity.

Mother: "The cause of this whole thing is this girl, right?"

His mother threw pictures of him and Y/n on the table, and Jungwon scanned through them, acknowledging the situation he had put himself in.

Jungwon: "What are you going to do?"

Mother: "You have no right to ask me. I haven't done anything because I thought you were having fun, that you had it under control. But what's this? You go nuts because of a girl. Stop this nonsense and go back to your old self. Don't make me do to you what I did to your sister."

Jungwon looked up at his mother, realizing the gravity of her warning.

Mother: "Understand?"

With that, his mother left his room, leaving Jungwon to reflect on the mess he had made.

Time Skip

In the flower shop, Uncle Ga, Y/n, and Aera contemplated the recent events. Uncle Ga noticed that the online buzz about F4 had calmed down, and all evidence was disappearing, giving rise to speculations about the group's future.

Uncle Ga: "I can't believe it. That huge thing happened the other day, but it's very quiet now. Look, all the evidence is gone, and the internet is all about F4 breaking up, '#F4breakup.' It will be only F3 from now on, then? Sad."

Y/n and Aera stood there, their expressions mirroring the sorrow of internet users, and Uncle Ga tried to lift their spirits.

Uncle Ga: "The only people sadder than people on the internet are... you two! You sell flowers, not tissue. No need to be that sad."

Aera: "I'm not sad."

Y/n approached Aera, trying to offer comfort.

Y/n: "Hey, are you still trying to win Taehyun back?"

Aera: "But he wouldn't reply. He read my texts and ghosted me."

Y/n: "Sorry."

Aera: "I told you. Stop blaming yourself. Your thing with Jungwon is so much bigger."

Uncle Ga intervened to put an end to their misery.

Uncle Ga: "Gosh! Stop it, both of you. Listen to me, Aera. It's your first broken heart. You don't have the energy to do anything. I get that. And you, Y/n, what you told me after giving it much thought, there's no way it's your fault. It's Jungwon's problem. Try to relax and chill. Things will work themselves out, okay?"

Y/n and Aera nodded, reassured by Uncle Ga's wisdom.

Y/n: "Okay."

Uncle Ga: "How about we close the shop early today? You should go home and lick your heart wound."

Y/n hesitated, but Uncle Ga was resolute.

Uncle Ga: "No but. Has any customer come by since morning? We're going out of business, and I'm not stressing out. Let's close early."