Ep.2 (5/5)

The airport was filled with an air of excitement as Kyung-Mi finally made her long-awaited return. Heeseung, unable to contain his anticipation, greeted her with a mix of playfulness and concern.

Kyung-Mi smirked, teasingly examining Heeseung. "It's been a long time. Have you gotten cuter?"

Heeseung blushed, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Don't tease me. Why are you late?"

Kyung-Mi shrugged, her smile genuine. "The flight was a bit delayed. Don't be mad. I really missed you."

Her attention then turned to the other members of F4 who were eagerly waiting to welcome her.

Kyung-Mi's voice carried affection as she addressed them. "And I missed all you rascals. Give me a hug."

One by one, she embraced each member of F4, expressing her joy at their reunion.

Kyung-Mi's eyes sparkled mischievously as she scanned the group. "I missed you all so much. It's been a while. Did you start any trouble while I was gone?"

Jungwon, ever the smooth talker, replied with a smug smile. "Nothing. Heeseung's good at stopping it."

Niki chimed in, his playful tone evident. "Don't care about these two. Let's focus on you. Did you make any guys fall in love over there?"

Jay, unable to resist, joined in teasing. "She's so beautiful. That's not even a question."

Kyung-Mi waved off their comments, pretending to be nonchalant. "Stop it. You should be the one telling me if you have a girlfriend."

Niki and Jay exchanged a knowing glance before both answering in unison, "No."

Kyung-Mi, sly and perceptive, saw through their responses. "I've figured out these two. What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

Heeseung shook his head, a hint of bashfulness in his eyes.

Kyung-Mi leaned in closer, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "You've been keeping to yourself and drawing. Why don't you go out and meet people?"

Heeseung's response was tinged with a touch of vulnerability. "Like you with modeling? Sometimes, meeting too many people can be a bad thing."

Niki and Jay, unable to resist teasing, chimed in, "Ahem. Someone's jealous."

Kyung-Mi chuckled, her voice filled with affection. "I may meet a lot of people, but no one knows me like you do."

Heeseung's curiosity piqued, he pressed further. "You haven't answered me. Has someone pursued you?"

Kyung-Mi smirked playfully, her hand reaching up to ruffle his hair. "Come here. I have something to tell you."

Heeseung obediently leaned down, giving her his undivided attention. As Kyung-Mi whispered her secret, a mischievous grin spread across her face.

Heeseung's eyes widened in surprise. "Get this. I'm not telling you."

"