Ep.4 (2/5)

Inside the dimly lit staircase, Y/n's voice echoed as she desperately called for help, hoping someone would hear their plea.

"Help! Can you hear me? We're stuck here. Help? Is anyone there?" she shouted, frustration evident in her voice. She glanced at her broken phone, a sigh escaping her lips.

"Argh! It's broken again," she muttered, her disappointment adding to the already tense situation. Determined to find a solution, Y/n turned to Jungwon.

"Call someone and get help," she urged him, hoping his phone would provide some assistance.

Jungwon reached for his phone, only to realize his battery had died. "My battery is flat," he confessed, his voice filled with frustration.

Y/n groaned in exasperation. "Geez!" she exclaimed, her patience wearing thin. She pounded on the door, desperately seeking assistance.

"Help! Is anyone there? Help us! We're stuck here. Help us," she pleaded, her voice growing louder with each cry for help. She turned to Jungwon, urging him to join her in their plea for rescue.

But in a moment of misunderstanding, it seemed as though Jungwon was about to kiss her. Startled, Y/n instinctively pushed him away, causing him to stumble and collide with the wall, the impact jarring.

Concern etched on her face, Y/n rushed to Jungwon's side, kneeling down to his level. "What's wrong?" she asked, her worry evident.

Jungwon winced, clutching his head. "I have a headache," he admitted, his voice strained.

Y/n gently placed her hand on his forehead, her touch cool against his feverish skin. "Shit, you're burning up," she exclaimed, her concern deepening. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry."

Fumbling through her plastic bag, she retrieved a pill and a water bottle, hoping to provide some relief. "I have a pill left. Take it," she offered, extending her hand towards him.

Jungwon pushed her hand away, his pride refusing to accept her help. "Leave me alone. I'll be fine," he protested, attempting to brush off his discomfort.

Y/n's expression hardened, determination flickering in her eyes. "You won't be fine. You're burning up," she argued, her voice unwavering. "Do you want to get sick and die?"

He pushed her hand away once again, his stubbornness fueling his refusal. "I'm not taking it. I only take prescribed drugs. What if my condition is 'aggregated'? Can you be responsible for that?" he retorted, his voice laced with stubborn pride.

"It's 'aggravated,'" Y/n corrected, frustration creeping into her tone. "Don't be a baby, Jungwon."

She persisted, attempting to make him see reason and take the pill, but he remained resolute, unwilling to accept her aid.

"Leave me alone," he insisted, his voice tinged with stubborn defiance.

Y/n refused to accept Jungwon's stubbornness, determined to help alleviate his discomfort. With a gentle yet firm grip, she guided him to lay his head on her lap, offering him a sense of comfort and stability in their confined space.

"Stay still," she whispered softly, her voice filled with genuine concern. "Open your mouth. Come on."

With delicate precision, she placed the pill into Jungwon's mouth, ensuring he had taken it properly. Holding his head up, she tilted the water bottle to his lips, allowing him to drink slowly.

"Slowly," she advised, her voice soothing and encouraging. Once he had taken the necessary dose, she gently laid his head back down on her lap, her fingers tenderly caressing his forehead.