Ep.7 (5/5)

Jungwon and Heeseung were standing face to face in the abandoned stadium, a place where they had once shared their fondest memories. But now, the atmosphere was tense and charged with unresolved issues.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, smirking at Heeseung's request to talk.

Jungwon: "I've been trying to talk to you, but you've been avoiding me, and now you want to talk? Why? That serious, huh?"

Heeseung nodded, determined to have this conversation.

Heeseung: "Jungwon, I want to talk to you about..."

Jungwon quickly interjected, dismissing Y/n's importance in his life.

Jungwon: "If it's about Y/n, no need. I no longer have an interest in that girl. I've been thinking for a while... being with her is nothing but trouble. I had to lose a friend. It's not worth it."

Heeseung appeared taken aback by Jungwon's sudden disinterest in Y/n, a girl who had been a source of conflict between them.

Heeseung: "Are you serious?"

Jungwon continued, offering to welcome Heeseung back into F4.

Jungwon: "The part where I kicked you out of F4... that's history. You can come back."

Heeseung appreciated Jungwon's offer but challenged his understanding of the situation.

Heeseung: "I'm happy that you're considerate of me, but you can't just hand her over when Y/n was never yours. She was never into you."

Niki intervened, urging Heeseung to stop the conversation, sensing the anger building up in Jungwon.

Niki: "Heeseung!"

But Heeseung was determined to press on, provoking Jungwon further.

Heeseung: "You've known all along that Y/n likes me. I asked her today how she felt about me. She insisted that she still felt the same. She asked me to be her boyfriend."

Jay also tried to intervene, calling out to Heeseung.

Jay: "Heeseung, stop it!"

However, Heeseung didn't back down, taking the confrontation to another level.

Heeseung: "I think she's cute, but to be in a relationship with her... I don't think so. I'll just keep leading her on for my entertainment. That'd be enough to make her happy."

Heeseung leaned in closer to Jungwon, trying to get a reaction out of him.

Heeseung: "She just wants a rich guy as her boyfriend."

Jungwon's patience finally ran out. He grabbed Heeseung by the collar and snapped at him.

Jungwon: "Shut up!"

But Heeseung wasn't willing to back down.

Heeseung: "Why? Y/n is mine. I can do whatever I want."

Jungwon was seething with anger and frustration. He lashed out and punched Heeseung. Niki and Jay shouted for them to stop, but their cries fell on deaf ears. Heeseung punched Jungwon back, and the confrontation escalated into a brawl.

Niki tried to restrain Jungwon, but he, too, was met with a punch from his furious friend.

Niki: "Jungwon, cool it down. Jungwon! Jungwon!"

Jungwon wasn't listening to reason. He punched Niki, and tensions were flaring uncontrollably. Jay decided to step in to help.

Jay: "What are you fighting?"

But Niki, filled with frustration, elbowed Jay and delivered a punch in return.

Niki: "Mind your own business! You never care about F4 anyway."