Ep.2 (4/5)

The schoolyard buzzed with activity as the group chat erupted, bombarding Y/n with a video of Narae receiving a red card. The weight of the situation propelled Y/n to run towards the abandoned stadium, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and determination. She knew she had to intervene.

As Y/n reached the stadium, her eyes widened at the distressing scene unfolding before her. Narae stood amidst a flurry of trash being shaken onto her while the others reveled in their cruelty. The atmosphere was filled with malicious cheers, drowning out any semblance of compassion.

Suddenly, a student reached for a razor and ignited its deadly blade. With sinister intentions, he approached Narae, clutching her hair and threatening to shave it off. Y/n's voice rang out, filled with desperation and defiance as she shouted, "No!"

Rushing towards Narae, Y/n positioned herself as a barrier between her friend and the tormentors. Her presence disrupted the crowd, drawing their attention away from Narae and towards Y/n.

Confusion filled Y/n's eyes as she confronted Jungwon, seeking answers and resolution. "Why are you doing this? Narae has nothing to do with it. Your enemy is me. Take it out on me."

One student interjected, rallying the others, "Best friends have each other's back. Let's give it to them." The cheers of the students grew louder, and a barrage of paper balls rained down.

But then, in a moment of unexpected intervention, Jungwon's voice cut through the chaos, commanding attention. "Enough!"

Jungwon approached Y/n and Narae, seizing the razor from the student and forcefully pushing him away. His gaze met Y/n's, a mixture of frustration and contemplation apparent in his eyes.

"I will let your friend go if you shave your own hair," Jungwon declared, thrusting the razor towards Y/n.

Jay's voice rang out, expressing concern, "Jungwon!"

Jungwon's ultimatum hung in the air, and the students eagerly anticipated Y/n's response, chanting, "Best friend!"

Y/n walked closer to Jungwon, her voice filled with determination and defiance. "You... are just a spoiled rich brat."

Jungwon's composure wavered as Y/n's words struck a nerve within him. Y/n turned on the razor, bringing it closer to her own head, meeting Jungwon's gaze head-on.

However, a voice interrupted the tense standoff. Heeseung's voice pierced through the tension, offering an unexpected revelation. "You got the answer wrong."

Y/n looked at Heeseung, confusion evident in her eyes. "Huh?"

Heeseung clarified, "It's 2 a.m. They adjusted the time. France and South Korea are only 6 hours apart this month. I'm almost late because of you."

Regret washed over Y/n as she realized her mistake. "I'm sorry."

Jungwon, seething with anger, walked away from the stadium, his presence fading into the distance.

Jay took charge, addressing the crowd. "Everyone, it's over."

Niki echoed Jay's sentiment, urging the others to leave. "Let's go, let's go, let's go."

As the commotion subsided, Heeseung walked away from Y/n, creating a physical distance between them. Y/n turned to Narae, tears streaming down her face, and embraced her tightly, offering comfort and solace in the midst of the emotional turmoil they had endured.

 Y/n turned to Narae, tears streaming down her face, and embraced her tightly, offering comfort and solace in the midst of the emotional turmoil they had endured