Ep.7 (1/5)

Jungwon couldn't bear to watch Y/n and Heeseung embracing any longer. The sight of them hugging on the rooftop was too much to handle. He left the scene, unable to control the anger and frustration that swelled inside him. His heartache and jealousy were consuming him, and he didn't know how to manage the emotions welling up within.

As Jungwon descended from the rooftop, he bumped into Niki and Jay, but he ignored them completely. The friends tried to inquire about Y/n, concerned for her well-being.

Niki: "Hey, did you find Y/n?"

As he walked down the hallway, Jungwon overheard two guys casually discussing their deceptive actions towards a girl online. This conversation irked him to no end, and he couldn't contain his anger. Jungwon grabbed one of the guys, forcefully pushed him to the ground, and delivered a brutal punch.

Niki and Jay rushed to the scene, frantically trying to intervene.

Niki: "Jungwon! Jungwon, stop!"

Jay: "No filming. No filming."

Niki continued to pull Jungwon off the guy while Jay urged students to stop filming the altercation. Jungwon's rage was uncontrollable.

Niki: "Easy, or you'll kill him."

Y/n and Heeseung arrived at the scene, just in time to witness the chaos.

Y/n: "Jungwon! Stop, Jungwon! What the hell are you doing?"

Jungwon paused, his fists still clenched. He turned to face Y/n, his expression a mix of anger and despair. He walked closer to her.

Jungwon: "Jay, Niki, I've made up my mind. There will only be three in F4."

Niki and Jay were taken aback, unable to comprehend the situation.

Niki: "Huh?"

Jay: "What do you mean?"

Jungwon: "Heeseung is out of F4."

The news hit them like a bolt from the blue, leaving everyone in disbelief.

Niki: "Jungwon, slow down. Let's be civil and talk about it. We're all friends here."

Jungwon: "I don't have such a shitty friend. You two, stop hanging out with him."

Niki tried to reason with Jungwon, but his anger was too intense.

Niki: "Hey, Jungwon."

Jungwon: "What? Are you going against me, too?"

Niki sighed in frustration.

Jungwon: "I'm tired. I don't want to deal with this anymore."

Without another word, Jungwon pushed past Heeseung, shoving his shoulder aside. Y/n tried to reach out to Jungwon, but he shook her off, returning her phone.

Jungwon: "Is there anything left to talk about?"

He walked away, leaving Y/n feeling helpless. Niki and Jay approached Heeseung, who was still on the ground.

Niki: "Heeseung, what did you do? Go and talk to him now."

Heeseung rose and approached the guy who had been beaten, while Jay observed.

Jay: "Everyone just does whatever he wants."

While all this was happening, Y/n heard commotion and screams, prompting her to run toward the source. She found Jungwon walking angrily and venting his frustration by kicking a trash bin.

Y/n: "Jungwon! Stop! Let's talk it out."

She managed to push Jungwon into an empty room, where the confrontation continued.

Y/n: "You're mad at me about the phone. I know I was wrong for lying to you, but the only person you should be mad at is me. There is no need to take it out on other people, not to mention Heeseung. You've gone too far, blowing up at people who have nothing to do with this. What did Heeseung do to get kicked out of F4? Stop letting your emotions take over!"

Jungwon's anger escalated, and he grabbed a stool, hurling it at a glass shelf. Y/n was visibly frightened by his violent actions.

Jungwon: "Stop! Not another word! Stop! Want to protect him, huh? Sure, I won't kick him out of F4, but tell me you hate him."

Jungwon pressed her, desperate to hear the words he craved.

Jungwon: "Tell me you hate him. Say it. Say that you hate him! Say it! Say it! Say it! Say it!"

Y/n refused to comply and shook her head.

Jungwon: "For God's sake!"

In a fit of frustration, Jungwon threw another stool across the room, scaring Y/n even more. She closed her eyes and braced herself for what might come next. Jungwon grabbed her shoulder and raised his fist, poised to strike, but the sight of her fear was enough to stop him. Instead, he lowered his fist and stepped back.

Jungwon: "You will never choose me anyway."

With those heavy words, he left the room, and Y/n was left behind, overwhelmed and shaken by the violent encounter.

In a different setting, Jia was in a meeting with the school directors to discuss Jungwon's behavior and the damages caused. After the meeting concluded, the directors left the room, and Jia was left with her mother's manager.

Jia: "Mr. Lee…"

Mr. Lee: "Luckily, Madam has arrived back today."

Jia: "Is she back? Where is she?"

At the same time, Jungwon locked himself in his room. He sat on the floor, leaning against his bed, clutching the pink towel Y/n had left behind. The maid attempted to get him to come out.

Maid: "Master, please come out and have a bite. Master Jungwon, Master, please open the door."

But instead of Jungwon, the door opened by a security guard, and Jungwon's mother walked in.

Jungwon: "I told you… leave me alone."