Ep.3 (1/5)

Y/n found herself watching a romantic series with her family, but her mind was preoccupied with the recent unexpected kiss with Jungwon. Her mother's continuous commentary on the show only served to exacerbate her turmoil. Unable to contain her frustration any longer, Y/n exploded, shouting, "It's not intentional!" She stormed off to her room, letting out a scream of exasperation.

Meanwhile, at the pool in Jungwon's house, F4 gathered for a moment of relaxation and banter.

Jungwon, with a mischievous smirk on his face, mused aloud, "It's intentional. That girl intended to kiss me."

His statement evoked laughter from the group, who watched him amusedly while he indulged in a yogurt.

Niki, noticing Jungwon's enjoyment of the yogurt, commented with a grin, "He seems to enjoy the yogurt way too much."

Jay chimed in, agreeing with a nod, "I agree."

Niki playfully threw a pool ball at Jungwon, teasing, "It's all over your mouth. You're a messy eater, Jungwon."

Jungwon wiped his lips seductively, causing Niki and Jay to react with surprise and amusement.

"Wow," they exclaimed in unison.

Niki pointed out, "He's lost all his cool."

Jay, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, remarked, "It's been a while, Jungwon. Haven't you lost that rush? Oh, I forgot. That was Jungwon's first kiss."

Jungwon vehemently denied the claim, insisting, "It totally wasn't. Nonsense."

Niki, curious, prodded further, "If it wasn't, then where was your first kiss?"

Jay echoed the question, prompting Jungwon to deflect, "None of your business. You don't need to know."

Jungwon retaliated by spraying Niki and Jay with water, diverting the conversation.

"Don't mind that. Let's talk about what's important," Jungwon asserted. "Now I know what kind of person Y/n is."

Intrigued, Niki asked, "What kind of person is she?"

Jungwon smirked, reveling in his newfound knowledge. "She's a hypocrite. She says she doesn't like something, but she does. She doesn't use expensive things and takes the bus, but she wants me to approach her. This kind of person is easy to handle. She's in the palm of my hand."

Niki and Jay exchanged exasperated glances, sighing at Jungwon's perspective.

Jay spoke up, voicing their concerns, "It's good that you know what Y/n is like, but do you know how you're going to talk to Heeseung?"

Niki chimed in, expressing his weariness, "You've been at odds for too long. I'm sick of it."

Jungwon's stubbornness became evident as he replied, "He should apologize to me. Why should I apologize to him? Tell him if he doesn't apologize, don't expect us to talk in this lifetime."

Niki and Jay sighed in frustration, realizing the complexity of the situation. Meanwhile, two girls who had been present at the pool couldn't resist sharing the news on Twitter, announcing that F4 was caught in a heated dispute.

 Meanwhile, two girls who had been present at the pool couldn't resist sharing the news on Twitter, announcing that F4 was caught in a heated dispute